Past

Kill's POV

"Oh dear, he's actully taking this better than I thought. That nightmare of his might have actually made him more alert."

I hear Tad mumble to himself and from what I'm hearing it's nothing good is going to come from it. "What's the Problem Tad? One of your charges not screaming though?"

At that Tad rolls his eyes an let's out a long sigh.
"No, Sorry to break it to you, cause I'd hate to damage your precious ego ( or my own for that matter) but we have to face the fact's"

"What are you running your mouth about now Tad"

"... Kill, the only reason Bill lost was becaus he was being a cocky demon - Which we an know was your saving grace. Bill is anything but weak an at this point he might discover he still has his powers before I put him in the double digits. Bill is a dream demon and I am a in short mind manipulatior. I can't actually take his powers even temporarily because I'm not strong enough. So I can only make him believe there gone, make him believe he his powerless."

"Why else do you think sense that deal with Will I never wanted to two alone for extended period of time?? This is the only way to pull that bastard down? If we can't do it physically we'll break him mentally"

"But didn't you already get that? You wanted to get Will out of the picture so it would be easier to get to Γᴉuԍu while her guard is down? You wanted to show how dark Γᴉuԍu pure yellow flower or water it was she called Bill. You were just jealous because all you could do was cause havoc while you're little brothers mommy's favorites did all types of things to make the mortals feel happy an safe. Something your mother loved to do yet you could never it simply not in you nature-"

*Bang!!*

"HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH JUST A TAD HUH??"
My dull red turns fiery as I throw the table I was sitting at into the wall. How dare he make such accusations me jealous of those two?? I'm possible, I've never wanted nor cared about that woman's approval. She was weak as father always said, he was young an drawn in by her beauty but later on he realized that wasn't enough he needed someone who'd stay an murder by his side without question. But by the time he realized this he was too far in, 3 kid's an only one haveing any resemblance to him, only one that shared his cruel mind an blood lust. He had knee there was no helping Will when mother went away on her trips I'd helped father try an wipe the twins into shape literally. They knew better than to tell that woman that was actually happening anyway, they knew that woman loved father so hearing him to such things to her youngest children would be heartbreaking. But it not like it mattered in the end.

*Flash back many many years ago*

"Dad you made sure you drugged Bill? If he's not out cold he might here us"

"I've handled it Kill, now shut up an stop talking down to me"

"Of course father"

I'm always loyal to father but I kinda had no choice he alway called me to help him terrorize the mortals. So naturally I grew to prefer him more over mother.

"I've had this knife taken by the holy-est of mental an soaked in the most poisonous of demon's blood she shouldn't last too long once you cut her in the right place with this Kill"

"Thank you father"

Mother and father have been together for too long. If he was to break it off now he would have to potentially worry about her coming back to ruin his
reputation even more as she indirectly already has. Killing her an saying she left to go find Will leaving Bill is the perfect plane. We'll get Bill, an with mother gone he should finally reach the insanity he promised mother he'd never would. How he promised mother he'd stay with her an not be like father ... Not be like me.

"You ready my son?"

"Yes father."

We walked into there room mom was sleeping soundly in her bed having no idea what was about to happen I had no reason to say goodbye to this woman who constantly claimed she was trying to change me for the better even though she knew the only things my powers could cause was destroction. Bill said his good byes when they parted for bed, I must say I don't believe my blue brother will ever know about this that going to be fun...if he ever gets out that is.

"Hold your hand steady Kill it'll have to be a quick an beep cut across the neck, if it's not beep enough there's a chance she'll regenerate an we'll have to hold her down till the poison kill's her"

"Understood father"

With that I go an cut my mother's pale neck in one second the whole bed when from clean black sheets to being stained with bright yellow blood, not the same as here golden eyes, it's the same the covers Bill ...her blood reminds me of that goody goody of a brother.

*INHALE* *COUGH*

"kill?? Zᴉɼɼ?? Why are you *CHOKE* *COUGHING* doing this? How could you do this to me?? What about your brothers?"

"Who do you think got rid of Will my darling?"

My father said in a dark tone an the realization covers my mother's face in here dying moments. My mother was known as a fighter who never killed anyone, yet she still had a temper like any other demon. So you'd expect to be met with hateful eyes when your eldest sun an husband team up to kill you but we got neither. In her final moments she smiled an gestured to my father to come near an in a weak dying voice whispered.

"Do whatever you want to me but don't kill your boy's... don't kill your brothers.... don't go ins-"

She never finished that sentence, but even in here dying moments she cared about those two. I don't understand you mother.

*End of Flash Back*

"....you know the puns are more Bill's thing, you should stick to simple threats that was horrible"

Ugh "oh shit up already, what you have for Bill now he needs to suffer!"

"Yes, an he will but I'm sticking to my morals so right now bring up past trama is all I can do, does he have any dead lovers? Cat?? Anything???"

"Hm, not that I know of he's been so focused of winning the bet an just being himself I don't...wait...henchmaniacs his henchmaniacs but hurry up an put him in school or whatever make him get comfortable but then do your worst"

"As always Kill."

(Bill needs a drink like what the hell)