Stop

Bill's POV

Mother doesn't seem to follow me when I'm outside which I'm quite thankful for. It still 'night' even though I swear just last week by this time the sun was at high noon. But the illusion sky is clear an the star are bright an clear no light pollution in sight....

"Oh look a shooting start.... ugh seriously" There the reason I'm... No there not, there just people that got the upper hand on me while I was being stupid and cocky. They were just trying to protect their home. I don't remember the last time I've called something home. I hope they were all able to get over the whole 'I tried to kill you' thing...an Shooting star I trick her so many times. I wonder how pine trees doing...no no not really just shooting star but I'm just curious in genral?? How much time has passed? Could they be dead by now a multiple of things could have killed them by now time being the main factor.

Are the ones who put the nail in my coffin already ascended. I shouldn't be thinking about this. I'm going to get out of this, I'm not going to make this place my coffin this place will never be my coffin I am going to get put of here or take all of what Tad has to give. But I also have Kill to worry about he could just sweeten the agreement he has with Tad, a Tad takes his job very serious. So he doesn't do add on's. An he doesn't do anything that goes against his personal morals sadly that's not many if I remember correctly....Ha damnit. I WAS SO CLOSE DAMNIT, WHY'D IT HAVE TO GRAVITY FALLS AN IT'S STUPID BARRIER!! IF SIXER JUST TOLD ME, THE UNIVER WOULD BE IN CHAOS UNTIL.... until I got Kill to tell me where Will is. The deal went two ways, I loss, he'd give out the 'penalty' and a request... which was to not Tad so easy. I personally have nothing against him this is his job. If I won Kill would have to tell me where Will is. Then I would have put it all back an left, don't know where just somewhere with my brother finally safe. I've been looking everywhere especially when mother was alive but she always warned me to be cautious cause I was so weak at the time, stronger then any mortal yes, strong enough through dimensions, like Kill did no. The amount of dimensions sense then have grew sense then, hell Will could already be dead an I went insane for some stupid wild goose chase. Cause I know Kill would love to see that- I shouldn't continue. I don't know how much Tad can hear, an I don't know in Kill's listen too.

I'm always listening I usually try to ignore Kill till he gets the hint to leave, but I to am curious this triangle...can I still even call you that?? You've lost your survival form. Well I can't call a survival for of you perish anyway HEHE ah I needed that~

What I should be worrying about is what I'm going to do once I get out of here cause I'm certain once I get my powers back I'm home free. I can't go back to the nightmare realm. That's just asking for questions about this form that I would never answer. Pyronica is the only one who knows about this form because when I met her I was like this. She said I'd be wise to change so the mortals in the dimension I was in wouldn't recognize me...some did anyway I'll just leave it as not good.

I wonder...Kill has always in some way hated us...hated me... tried to kill me... tried to get me to kill myself... pain wasn't always hilarious. But if you're always telling other to walk it off. Then you have to do the same. I hurt so much to avoid the pain. Then I think that's when I became truly insane shut down, many emotions an feelings to be strong to collect an trustworthy army. To just fail in the end.

I feel my eyes start to burn, as I'm in here I remember so many of the things I shut out millions of centuries ago.

I refuse to cry to break while I'm trapped in my own mind. I need to get out of here I need to find Will. I need to save Will. An then...the only place I got would be Gravity Falls. It's still decent sized plain of earth we could stay there easily. Plus no one. Would recognize me in this form anyway. An if the pines are dead they most likely passed on there information about me, about my 'death' so I'm all clear. Once I'm out I'm not holding back I'm getting that information out of Kill...

UGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING I'D START PULLING MY OWN HAIR OUT IF I WASN'T SO EXHAUSTED. I'M TECHNICALLY IN A DREAM LIKE STATE WHY DO I GET TIRED, AN WHY AM I HUNGRY EVEN WHEN 'EAT'

Again not a dream demon I can't keep up like that. Your mind prison pauses while your asleep so you can actually sleep, unless I want to wake up. And the hunger...I don't know the last time you ate so that's just the state your body's in. You won't die from starvation or anything but you're going to be hungry until you actually wake up out of the prison to eat something.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!"

...um, you've literally gone insane

"Oh wait, IT'S BECAUSE I'VE PRACTICALLY LOST EVERYTHING. I CAN'T EVEN KILL PEOPLE PROPERLY, I TURN THEM INTO LIVING COUCHES, AN STONE, AN WHY DID I KEEP GIVING DEER TEETH!?!! OH RIGHT IT'S HILARIOUS TO SEE THERE EXPRESSIONS HAHAHAHHAAAA! Oh that's one thing I can't lie about. I'm fucking insane been insane got worst? I'm the biggest hypocrite I know of."

"I should really stop talking to myself out loud an in general"

Sorry Billy .... I mean Billiam... that's stupid I'm calling you Billy
Anyway my job is to drive you insane so I'll give you this before I'm forced to go against my morals.

No one's POV

Bill is still laying on the ground. An they when he turns his head something reflective catches his attention.

"What the? I just cleaned up this part of the yard come on"
Bill being tired an easily irritated stands up an stomp's to what he assumes is another piece of trash. Truly he could care less, but again, he's bored, stuck in a 'prison' an irritated. Once Bill there he sees that it not trash it one on the knives that was on display that didn't get used.
"Ugh, it must have fell out during transfer, cause that safe."
Bill picks it up and examines the knife, an how the blade shines in the illusion moonlight.

"...I won't feel anything anyway...so what the hell" And at that Bill stabs the knife into his own leg.

"Owww-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HEHEH hehehehhahahaha!"

"..."

"THAT WAS HILARIOUS?? HOW!??" Bill's in utter disbelief of the situation so he stads himself in the other leg just to make sure.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that....Kill will be here soon so I can't not do it today either. I've had Bill locked up for 9 years an he in his prison it's been 17, he still has his powers I can't tell him he has them I'm just hoping he realizes before Kill comes in an leaves.

"HAHAHA! YEP!! Now that's pain SO FUNNY" Bill is now rolling back an forth laughing his ass off at the pain he caused to himself.

*SNAP!*

Bill freezes an sits back up, he would stand but regeneration isn't that fast in this form.

"WHO'S THERE!!" Bill's not scared more annoyed someone's interrupting the most fun he's had in this shitty place.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you Pain." Says the boss walking out of the tree forest border.

"Yeah, yeah, you need something"
Bill says still sitting down waiting for his leg to heal. "Why yes I do an this seems like the perfect moment" The boss says in a airy creepy way making Bill uncomfortable for reasons unknown to him.

"What is it then" Bill said glaring at the Boss completely fed up with the interaction.

"You, Pain. And that beautiful body of your's"

(Bill you better get up, an I threw up a little writing that last part like 🤢 wtf)(an I just like the picture ✨)