IT'S A YES! #59

I said what I wanted to....they were looking at me shocked and my father.....as I thought, he was furious.

Y/D : What did you just say?

Me : Dad please listen to me-

Y/D : WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING?

Me : *I flinched at the sudden outburst* D-Dad...

Y/D : Had we given this manners to you? 

Me : Dad but....I always tried to never love someone and to do an arrange marriage as you want. I swear but......I can't hold it if that person cares for me on his life.

Y/D : What did he do that you are saying like this? Just listen to me for the first and last time you are not gonna marry a korean. I will never say yes to this marriage. Or if you wanna marry him, leave us.

Me : *I get on my knees* No dad, don't say like this please....I can't do this.

Y/D : Decide for yourself. *went away.....I was sobbing sitting there on the ground......my mom came near me and sat beside me*

Y/M : Babe, we always told you not to fall for anyone right? Then why?

Me : Mom, I am a human being not a machine.....I have never been in boys you also know. I never dated, never been in such things, never disappointed you in anything. Then can't you just fulfil one wish of mine? *I looked at her*

Y/M : You really love him?

Me : *I nodded* I do mom, I really do. And you also know. I never trust someone this quick.....I have seen his care for me, his love for me, mom don't ever think he needs money, don't ever think he will get something after getting me. He won't mom, he won't. He is not the lucky one.....I am. I am the lucky one to get him *I looked towards him, he was silently crying while standing there*

Y/M : *looked at him* You love her?

Jk : *nodded*

Y/M : You won't leave her?

Jk : *nodded* I promise, I would never leave her........mom.

Y/M : *smiled and looked at me.....* He is approved by me.

Me : R-Really?

Y/M : *nods* Yes my child. *I ran towards her and hugged her tightly* 

Me : Thank you mom, thank you. *she gestured Jungkook to join the hug, as he did* But mom what about dad?

Y/M : Don't worry, try talk to him he must be a bit okay by now.

Me : Okay 

I left towards the bedroom......and knocked the door......there was no response, then I entered the room. My dad was standing in the balcony, I went near him.

Me : Dad?

Y/D : .......

Me : Dad...?

Y/D : .......

Me : Please dad don't be angry with me, I don't wanna hurt you. You won't get a better boy for me other than him.....I have always listened to you. I know you have did the same, by fulfilling my needs but just this time. You know I am that much mature, I will take any decision in this thing after a long thinking right? Why would I like to ruin my own life? I know you are worried about me and you care for me. So you should have a believe in me too.

Y/D : I have a believe in you but not him.

Me : Dad, you can talk to him to know him more. You can talk to others too.....also with Niyasha, Ayushi and Saanvi. They will tell you how he is, how much he care for me.