The Beginning of the End (Part-2) #45

I was having an eye on him the whole time and also a person joined him afterwards, and yes it's Asim!  

Me : He is here.

Jk : Got it! We just have to go along with the plan. 

Niyasha : Hmm I will go ahead then. *went towards them with glasses of water*

Asim : I know what's going on....but will you call them?

Aadil : If we wanna kill them, we need others as well won't we?

Asim : Ahh! Sure.

Aadil : This time I will take my revenge.

Asim : Sure thing.

What's going on? Is he gonna call other 30 people? I am not able to understand, what should I do?

Me : What's the scene outside Raj?

Raj : I could see some people coming towards the cafe.....they are like.....5-6 people.......then at there back more people, like a crowd.

Me : It's them!

Raj : How can you be so sure?

Me : I am 1000% sure, now let's get it.

Raj : I guess.....you guys should catch the both of them, these 30 won't be able to do anything when we have there king.

Me : Got it!......Jungkook?

Jk : Yeah what is it?

Me : We have to catch these both quick.

Jk : Right now?

Me : Yeah we have to.....let's do this.

I went near them to show like, I wanna take there order.

Me : What would you like to have sir?

Aadil : What do you have in your menu?

Me : We have a lot of things sir, depends what you wanna eat.

Asim : So tell us, we can decide ourselves then.

Me : Yeah so we have....dead plate (maut ki thal) , rainy slaps and kicks (thappad-lato ki barsaat) and-

Asim : What the hell? What type of dishes are these?

Me : You won't like the names?.....Maybe you will like the taste.

Aadil : What do you-

I removed my mask and kicked there face. I grabbed Aadil and slapped him twice. He came towards me and grabbed my hair.....well.....I grabbed his something and pressed it hella badly, he screamed. Jungkook was beating the hell out of Asim, Niyasha and Jimin were ready with their guns. If anyone comes inside, we made the cafe already empty so there would get hurt. I pushed his head downwards to my knee and fell back...he got up and grabbed my neck. God! I am not able to breathe, his grip more tightened on me and he pinned me at the wall. I am not able to move......but..

Jimin : Take this! *he punched him in the face and I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breathe* Are you okay Y/Niee?

Me : Yeah...thanks Jimin-ah.

Jk : Are you okay? *he hugged me*

Me : I am okay, don't worry hmm? *I saw Aadil standing up again....Gosh! I never say wrong right? What a stubborn bitch! I tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg, Jungkook was still hugging me. I am so good at fighting okay? So I turned Jungkook while my both hands on his left shoulder and I kicked that bitch with my another leg. What a shot!* 

Jimin : You are good.

Me : I know *winked* 

--BLAST--