Making Love #60

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SMUT AHEAD

You POV

I was waiting for them to come.

Saanvi : Here is your milk. *She hand me the glass and started drinking it*

Me : *sighs* I am full now. Umm I have to do something today. I guess today is the day so, I will leave for my bedroom.

Ayushi : Okay. *Whispers to Saanvi* Working already?

Saanvi : I guess....good night babe.

Me : Good Night guys. *I left*

I walked in the room and I am thinking about it now. I made you wait a lot Kook but not today, I guess I should......I don't wanna make him sad. My parents already approved him for me so....we can now.

Me : I guess I should wear something special.

I wore this and was standing in the balcony, it's been almost half an hour and I dont know but I started to feel

I wore this and was standing in the balcony, it's been almost half an hour and I dont know but I started to feel.......something.......I started to feel hot and I am sweating? I guess I am feeling horny, damn but why so sudden? Suddenly Jungkook came inside and looked at me.

Jungkook's POV

I drank my milk and went inside the room, then I saw Y/N.....damn she is looking so hot! I told her not to wear such things because I feel too horny like this and she didn't listen to me. Suddenly I am feeling hot, but why? Am I feeling horny already for her? I walked towards her and trapped her between my arms while she was taking support of the balustrade.

Me : Babe you looking too hot today.

Y/N : Really?

Me : *I slide my hand around her waist and pulled her close to me* Babe, you making me feel too horny, don't do this to me because I can't control then.

Y/N : Why? You don't have to control.

Me : I know you aren't ready-

Y/N : Who says I am not ready now?

Me : W-What do you mean?

Y/N : *she moved closer to my face and whispered in my ear* I am fully ready for you now......sorry for keep you waiting.

Me : *I was shocked by her words, she kissed my earlobe and bite it a bit....I hissed and grab her waist more tightly......she pulled out and I kissed her, she wrapped her hands around my neck tightly and grabbed her butt pulling her up and she crossed her legs around my waist....we were having a hot make out session. Without breaking the kiss, I layed her down as we were still kissing each other with passion and full of hunger, then I pulled away and pulled out my shirt exposing my tones abs, she gulped. I smirked.* You liked the view babygirl?

Y/N : Of course daddy. *I was a bit shock by her dominance but I like it* Now should I help you, or you wanna do it yourself.

Me : Give me a bit hand babe.

Y/N : Okay. *She unbuckled my jeans and slide it down, I throw it away and hovered over her again. I started kiss her again, sucking her lower lip and biting it a bit. She moaned, her hands are on my shoulders tightly holding onto it. I went down and on her neck and started sucking it, giving wet kisses and also I found her soft spot, she moaned a bit loudly this time. I am loving it. I was sucking that spot giving her red marks, I went down unbuttoning her shirt revealing her cleavage, she was carassing my abs. I kissed her all over her upper chest, she moaned softly.

Y/N : Ahh Jungkook-ahh....mmmhhh *she got inside the blanket being flustered.....yep because her chest is exposed....I giggled a bit and went inside the blanket too. I kissed at her chest again and unbuttoned half of her button and then I done it fully now she was only in her undies, we changed positions and now she is on top of me. She kissed my neck, slightly biting it and sucking at the mole, I groaned. She went down and kissed at my abs, I softly moan....then she kissed my lips, I flip over and now I was at the top again. I slid down her bra after unclipping it. She quickly covered it.*

Me : Dont worry babe, you are beautiful. Very, very beautiful.* I removed her hands without any force.....I started planting kisses all over her breast, then I went down kissing her bare tummy and her inner thigh*

Y/N : Ahh Jungkookie....mmmhhh ahhh * I went near her face and kissed her again, interwining our hands at the side of her head, I broke the kiss.....I rubbed her sensitive part*

Me : Wet already? *I smirked* May I?*She slightly nodded with a small smile*

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

I removed the last thing which was covering her. I slide my boxers too and throw it away.

Y/N : (Oh God! How am I gonna bare this big Kookie of him my whole life?) *Gulped*

Me : Dont worry babe, I am gonna be gentle for the first time. *Smirked*

Y/N : You better be.

Me : *I enter myself into her and started thrusting into her, she moaned loudly*

Y/N : Ahhh!!!! Jungkook!!!!

Me : Babe, you are so tight. Fuck! *I cursed under my breathe.....she grabbed my shoulders tightly and I fastened up my speed, she was panting  and I kissed her in between. I moved my hips more fast and she moaned again but this time in pleasure.*

One Eternity later

I make the blanket all over us to cover our bodies and hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead and she snuggled in my chest.

Me : You were awesome babe. Is it hurting?

Y/N : No I am okay Kook.

Me : *I kissed her lips softly* Thank you babe, I am really happy to have you.

Y/N : *shook her head* No Jungkook, I am the lucky one.

Me : *I chuckled* I guess we both are lucky.

Y/N : True...*she giggled*