Chapter 11 : The Park and Graduation

Alex’s POV

We arrived in London. The Bus had dropped me and the crew off to our houses.

At that moment I was on the couch in my blue Blouse and Skinny jeans. I had my hair in a messy bun and I was wearing blue converse.

The door bell rang. I got up to open the door. I opened the door and 5 boys and 1 girl were staring at me.

“You guys are at the wrong door. That is Rose’s House.” I told them pointing to the house right opposite to me.

“Can’t we spend time here?” Harry asked.

“I can but you all cant” Louis came to me and held me from the waist.

“I’m really busy and I have to go” I told them picking up my bag from the lounge and taking out the car keys from the key holder.

“Where do you have to go?” Liam asked.

“I have to go to the radio station and deal something, Then go to my university and It’s my Graduation party tonight.” I tell them.

“How long will you be in university? And why to the Radio station?” Rose asked.

“I have to help them with the decoration and lights.” I replied. “You will keep on doing the Radio Station right?”

“YES!” She exclaimed.

“Can I come?” Louis asked pouting.

“Sure” I replied and the rest went to the other house. We both sat in the car and I turned on the engine.

“First where?” Louis asked me.

“Radio Station” I replied.

“You are beautiful” Louis complimented me.

“You are good looking” I smiled looking at him.

“You are cute when you smile” He again complimented me.

“You have hypnotizing eyes” I smiled. He came closer to me, He was so close that his eyelashes were touching my eyelashes.

“You are still not hypnotized” He said sitting back. I chuckled.

“We are here” I told him and we both walked inside hand in hand. I went to the owners office.

“The papers?” I asked him. I talked to him earlier that I will be leaving.

“Here you go” He gave me 5 papers. I read them and signed all of them.

“The show’s name will be named after Rose, not mine.” I told him. He smiled and took the papers.

“I am really glad that the Radio station was popular because of you! Have a great life ahead” He complimented and smiled.

“Why did you leave?”  Louis asked me curiously.

“I am really busy. I cant handle it” I told him.

“Ohh” Was all he said. We then drove to my university. We arrived at the university and went to the party room.

“Can I help?” Louis asked.

“You think I will do it all alone?” I asked him. He chuckled and helped me with the lights and Decorations. We messed around a lot.

“We are all done. We just need to make the banner” I told him while getting the large blank white banner.

“I write Congrats and you write Graduates” Louis told me. I obeyed and held the Black Spray can. Louis did the same and we wrote it.We made balloons and tied ribbons around.