Chapter 7: See ya !

Rose's POV .

"We need to talk" Harry said as he pushed me out of the room.  We came into our room and ..."Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked me . I felt like I would Explode with happiness. "YES" I shouted.His smile was so huge that his face could break any second. We both kissed gently and stared into eachothers eyes until Alex Ruined the moment. "Rose.... Come here."  

Harry held me by my waist and took me downstairs. All of them had goofy smiles on them. "Come sit" Louis asked us both while patting the seat between him and Niall. We both smiled and sat.

"Is there anything romantic to explain?"  Alec explained while getting up and getting her volleyball. Me and harry both shared confused looks. "Come on..... Just admit it. We saw you two kiss. and you both are officially datin" Niall spoke up while tweeting something.

 "Fine..We are dating but Do u want to keep this a secret until we get back to London?" Harry asked.

" Sure" I replied heartedly. I would be hreat to keep it a secret as The fans hate anyone who gets near them.

"Great then.. Now is the time I will be announcing my plans." Alex started. all of had Confused expressions.

"Im leaving tomorrow afternoon and paul has someone to drop me to the airport and he will come back after he drops me to the airport tomorrow night. The day you guys will come is when my Finals are. Even if we dont make it we will still be at the finals to collect the awards. It will be in Ireland, Dublin. SO you guys can come or not . I dont really care " She ended with smile and she went outside to practice. 

" I cannot believe she's going. " Niall said while his expression was sad. 

" Well then She has setted and lets sleep. " I said changing the Subject. We went upstairs. I changed into my PJ's. I fell asleep in a DreamLess Sleep.

Alex's POV

Well now Im leaving Tomorrow and Im ready. Im gonna miss these boys so much. 

After a hour I went to sleep.

**NExt day** **11AM**

I woke up and I had everything packed. I changed into my Skinny Jeans and Red  top. I also Wore a scarf. I changed in my boots *link in comments* and HEaded downstairs, As i was on the second last step someone shouted. "Alex" It was Niall

As he said that i was greeted a bone crushing group  hug from all of them. "Ahh.. Guys--g-get o-off me" I managed to speak. They all pulled away and Then Louis Kissed my Cheek and picked me up. We all went to the kitchen and ate breakfast.

We all decided to go for Ice cream and miss Lunch. Thankfully this town had no fans Well some but they were at school. WE walked to the Ice cream Parlour and Started eating them.

We went back And I had to leave. Its was 2 and my flight was at 8. I went back upstairs and grabbed my suitcase which i was gonna spend my 2 weeks with :)

I was at the car when I had to say goodbyes. Niall Came in first. He gave a gentle hug  .Then Harry. HE whispered in my ear "Flirt with other guys." And then he gave a hug. 

Then Rose. Typical her she said  Goodbye and then waved. Louissss. HE have me the tightest hug and whispered. "I love u and I will miss you more than anything. " With that he tucked something in my back pocket which i was gonna check out later. He pulled away and kissed me on the lips.

We pulled apart after 5 seconds. I hopped in the car with Sandra. She was also in my team and She lived here so It was difficult for her to come and go. We drove away while they were waving at us . I waved back and Then thought to myself that i need to know what Louis put in my pocket.