Chapter 2: The SleepOver

So got 3 votes! not a good amount but good for me :)

thank u for reading and comment and vote :)

Alex's Room on the right :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

"Of course harreh" Emel replied. All boys Cheered while I was watching them act all crazy .We finished dinner and payed. We headed to our House. Rose and I Shared the same plot but it had 2 houses. Each house was a one story house..Our Salary Was 50,000 A month So Basically We were Called Rich. We arrived at our gate. I went out and Opened The gate Since I was the last one to get out of the house . <--Most annoying rule.

I opened The gate , Hopped in my car and Drove on the Drive way .I was in my car alone. The boys and their Girlfriends were in the same car as Rose, Since she had a jeep. The boys Experssions were priceless From seeing our houses :P. I parked my car and quickly got into my house before anyone could see me. Rose had taken the others to her house to show the place around.

My house had only 1 Bedroom,1 Bathroom and one small kitchen . No lounge or anything like that . While Rose's had a lounge,kitchen,bedroom and a bathroom 

Rose's POV

"Im impressed.You guys are really wealthy" Harry said.  "Oh no Not my wealth, EVERYTHING is From Alex's Money,Her Family is very Rich while mine is also but I have Allowances While She get money all the time " I Said proudly.

Their jaws Dropped . I snapped them and showed them around my house. "Alex's House tour now" I clapped my hands.

We Were outside Alex's house and her maindoor was open. Who knocks?. I stepped inside and showed the others inside . I Showed Em' The bathroom and the kitchen but the Actual Party startes When we Enter Alex's room ."Hey Alex Can we come in" I ask knocking the door. She was talking on the phone but oh well . I love Teasing her."Yeh come in" She replies and i Enter 

"Well boys this is her bedroom or as i call The party room since she has disco lights and alot more of party things"

I swear there jaws dropped down to the floor and after 2  seconds They all got crazy and all jealous  and left the room .. Alex had left the room when We came in and She came back When The boys left the room .

"So how did u like the room ?" I ask 

"Thats not a Normal persons bedroom. Is she a princess or something?" Niall said with jealousy.

"okay guys .We are going to sleep in my place since Its big so get changed . We will see a movie"

They all nod and get there stuff out Since they knew that we were going to say yes.

They all Got changed. We were about to start the movie and I asked Louis To call Alex and he went and got Alex and we watched the movie, Played Poker , Played monoply (Natalya Is a expert at it) . we all Were tired but didnt want to sleep , Natalya had college in the morning so she left to her house and slept between the games and we stayed up 

*9:00Am*

Liam woke us up at 9. Woww... Such a responsible person. (A/N note the sarcasm)

We were getting ready to go to the water park but before that we had to pick up Alex from college

Alex's POV

I was playing Volleyball Practicing for the World cup While the security Guard asked me "Alex! There are guests. Im making them sit on the bench" 

"Yeh Sure Whatever" I replied without even looking back To see who was it.

"Truth or dare?" Rebecca My best friend Asked me

"dare"

"hit urself with a brick" She says dead serious but she was acting 

"U want me to die right" I said while picking up a brick 

I hit a brick on my head 

"OWwwwwwwwww" I say while pressing my hand on my forhead

I turned to the way where the guests were and  i Saw Zayn,Louis,Harry,Liam,Niall,Eleanor,Danielle shocked. Perrie left early, God knows why.

They were all shocked and somehow there were so many flashes at that moment. We looked towards the gate and saw the paparazzi coming towards u. We were playing the World Cups so they need some pictures. We ran to the locker room. 

The bell rang and we took our bags and headed out. I got to the 5 boys and 3 girls Since i didnt take the bus. We ate lunch at Nando's and Louis started cracking up some jokes at which we all laughed at.