Chapter 4 : The start of Something New

Alex Pov

After We kissed I let Louis in my house and he ran to my room and layed of the bed. I swear no-one can resist that fluffly bed. I lay down as i Cleaned my desk.

"Is our relationship public and official or ..." I heard him ask.

" Sure." I say.

" Yay So i can tweet it " I laughed And he tweeted.After a Few minutes He fell Asleep and The door Burst open with the other boys and Rose

Thay had lods of Junk Food and Some movies.I knew That They were going to stay another night!. "Alex Guess What?" Rose said more happier than ever. "What?" .

"Harry Will be moving in here in a couple of days". My jaws Fell to the floor. "I dont like this Idea" I said. "HEyy Come on, We saw the tweet Louis tweeted. He can also come." She said .

"I dont want him here. Hes better off in his apartment. Bring harry if u want." I Said getting angry. "yayyyy, Anyways wake louis up. Were having another sleepover." I do as i am told. We watch Movies,Laugh hard and Eat Alot of junk food.I tell What Rose told me about harry and told him What i said. He smiled and Said I would like that too. We all slept on the floor cushions While watching the movies.

The other day Liam and Niall Plus Zayn go Spend time with Their Girlfriends but Niall Goes out with Justin bieber as hes in London.Harry and Louis Have fun with Us.We shop and go to fun places and Do childish stuff that no child would ever want to Do. Whenever the Paparazzi came Louis Would Kiss me either on the lips or Cheek.Harry would Do the same.At Dinner Rose and i Drop of Louis and Harry and Rose Shouts " Yo Harry next Saturday U Permanently Shift kaY?" "Kay." Was all he said. We drove away and straight Went to sleep as We were Extremely Tired.

Louis POV.

We had the best day at the waterpark.The kiss Was so intense. When i found out we were having a sleepover I was more happy. After the Sleepover We went to sleep.The next day was more Hectic.Shopping and fun.I wanted to tell the world That i love Alex . As Alex and Rose dropped us, We both slept without dinner and without taking of our shoes.