Chapter 8: Good bye London :)

Alex's POV

I Decided to take out the thing Louis put in my pocket in London. I looked out at the amazing Scenery.

"How was your trip?" Sandra asked politely.

'Good " I replied.

"It was on the news that You and Louis tomlinson are dating." She said

"Yeh me and him are Dating."  I said tryting to act normal.

"you-are-so-luckyyyyy" Sandra Shouted .

"Who can deny that?" I smirked.

"No-one" She spoke and Fell asleep

I slept after an hour . The Driver woke us up and I was first to wake up. I looked at My phone to check the timing  and it was 5:30.  Sandra and I were stopping at Rebecca's house.

As we both entered The whole Team was Sitting in the lounge.

"Alex..Sandra" Rebecca Welcomed.

She gave us both a hug . "Since there is alot of time for The Flight Can We Have some fun?" 

"Of course." 

"YES" She shouted.

I put my Suitcases with the other Suitcases. The others Went to the lawn to figure out some game. Did i ever tell you that none of us were mature?

I remembered that i had to take out that something out of my pocket. I gently took out a Note and A heart shaped Locket which opens. I opened the Heart and there was a Picture of both of us taken by the Paparazzi placed in it. I smiled at the picture. I unfolded the note and read the lines.

Dear Alex,

I love you and You dont know how much. I dont care what the fans say about you. You are beautiful and sweet and no-one can change that. Good luck for your game and I hope your team wins :) 

P.S Dont Leave me ever.

From The sexiest,Swaggest  and Incredible Boyfriend, 

Louis. xxx

I love his Nickname . I texted him

To BooBear<3

Thank u For the NEcklace and Note :) Dont leave me too okay? :)

Alex, xxx

I put my phone in my pocket and placed the note in my wallet and wore the NEcklace.  I went out to join with the others. They were playing DUCK DUCK GOOSE. Such childs.

I sat in the place they left for me and Started playing.

Louis POV

Alex and I gave her the NEcklace i Secretly bought When we were gone Shopping. I also tied the note with the chain. It was perfect to be delivered.

At night when were eating Dinnner I recieved a Text from Natalya. Without any Second waiting I opened it and My smile could break my face.

From: Alexxxiee<3

Thank u For the NEcklace and Note :) Dont leave me too okay? :)

Alex, xxx 

..

I replied. 

To: Alexxxiee <3

NEVER...and my pleasure. :)

Louis xxx

..

I started Eating my Dinner and Changed into my Sweatpants and Slept.

Alex's POV

We played DUCK DUCK GOOSE for a long time and It was 6:30. 

"Wanna take pictures?" Sandra suggested.

We all agreed and Posed for the Picture. Everyone had Gotten their pictures Seperatly and With Their best Friends.

(picture of Rebecca on the side.)

It was now 7:00 and Time for us to go. We all hopped in the bus Which was For the Volleyball Team.

We arrived at the Airport and Boarded and Left London :)