Chapter 5 : The Unexpected Trip

Thank u all for ur time in reading my stories thank u ! and Natalya is on the right side:)

Louis POV 

I Had woken up because of the Our king Harry Edward Styles. He woke up All of us at 9 In the morning. the other 3 Were sitting on the couches and Harry in the coffe table Chair. That was unsuall becuase Liam was the one Who sat there. The messy hair and Oh GOSH Perrie's Man was So NOT GOOD LOOKING.  I went and sat on the recliner giving Zayn a Digusting look. "Well As Simon Called me just now and he said that we have this month off , I had called Rose and-" Harry told us. Something about his voice told me that this isnt gonna be good. I just Started Dating Alex and now Im gonna be attached to her.NO WAY."We have planned a Trip to Holmes Chapel and We will be Staying there for 1 week and Alex Will be there Staying for 3 Days Since she has the World Cup and Shes the Captain.We leave tonight by car So Pack ur Stuff and Ill Call Rose" Harry Told us all Seriously. Well theres no point for me staying there if Alex isnt gonna be there. "The lover boys can stay here" Harry added pointing to Liam and Zayn Who have girlfriends here."Im staying." Zayn announced and Went back to sleep. "Me too" Liam Also did the same . "Well then Niall,You and Me are left So pack Your stuff and Lets go and Niall Dont worry U'll find ur Princess in Holmes Chapel." Niall Smiled and started packing in his room. Harry also Packed and I did the Same. It was 3pm."LUNCH TIME IN NANDOS" Niall Shouted. "okay" The rest shouted. 

We arrived in Nandos and There was a group I had seen before. OH yeah. It was Alex's Volleyball Team. They were tired by the look of their faces . Alex and her friend were barely awake. Niall ordered food and The food arrived.We munched on our Food. Alex and her group had left before us . She even winked at me and I replied with a smile. The boys and I were suppose to meet Emel and Alex at 8 for Dinner at Pizza hut. We ate out food. Rose and Harry Chatting Contstantly and Niall busy with his relationship with his Food and There the mobile was and there the Alex was. She wasnt quite happy rather than happy she looked quite tired. We hopped in the van. "Lap?" I asked Alex  with a Wink."Nah." She replied and She always replied with a Nah instead of a no because No sounded rude. "I insist" I gave another wink."Only For you" She sat on my lap and cuddled to me. After few minutes i could feel Alex asleep. Her head on my chest and her legs on my thighs.We reached to Holmes chapel in 3 hours. i picked up Alex and carried her and put her in the room which me and Alex were sharing.It was Rose's house so do whatever u want.  I fell asleep with alex after placing the suitcases on the corner.

Alex POV

Next morning I woke up To some Chatting voices. I got up and brushed my hair and I was in my tracksuit since yesterday but who cares It only a tracksuit. I Made a messy bun and headed upstairs after finding out I had slept with The Incredible Louis. I walked up and saw Everyone was having breakfast. I grabbed Apple Juice and a Pop Tart. And jumped on the couch which was free and layed down. After a Few minutes of Observing their talks I got up and Took my Volleyball out of my suitcase and Started Practicing. The World Cup was in 1 week and I had to Win. The 1st match is Day after Tomorrow and and 2nd is after 4 days and THE ACTUAL FINAL is On Sunday. It was hours Since I had been Practicing, Ive been noticing that the others were spying on me from the corner of the window. Gosh they were so bad at Spying. I Purposely hit the ball in the Direction Where the others were spying from . I couldnt stop laughing at Their Expressions. They were priceless. :"Im hungry Lets go. " Niall was almost about to cry. When he said this."We are going to my house . So hop in the car." Harry ordered us pointing to the luxury van. Where the HEck was I when this was planned? . We did as he ordered. I hadnt looked Louis since morning and Wanted to talk to him . "So having fun" I asked Louis as I approached near him."Yeh you?" He asked me back. "Good" I tried to be friendly. but I really wasnt having fun. "Did You enjoy Last night" He asked me. "Well I Did Like it and It was kinda comfy Sleeping on you" I replied smiling and elbowing him . I had my Eyes opened when he was getting in bed with me . That was good. He Chuckled in response and put his arms around my Waist and brought me closer. He was so warm. We both Entered the van and Sat on Individual Seats. Niall and Me at the back and Rose and Harry in the front and Gosh Something Was up with those 2 . I felt bad for Louis because he Was sitting Alone Well he did choose do Sit.We At lunch and Spent the day at Harry's House.

We Bowled at night and As Always I won. No Doubt. We came home and I slept ImMadiatly not thinking of others. Today was a really fun day, I thought to myself!