First Meeting

Mufasa walked through the abandoned territory. He mumbled to himself, thinking about Shauri's incident. He hated himself for it but he felt angry. Angry for being replaced. Uru hated him now and that was no secret. At this time he was unaware that he would be sent away but he needed to clear his head. He struck the ground and let out a small roar. 

He looked up. The outlands. Forbidden territory never to be walked on by a pridelander. The Outsiders were monsters. From the legends his friends told they just walked out from volcanos fully grown. He went to turn around when he heard a voice.

"Help! My father is being attacked by the guard!"

Mufasa knew his family would look for him. But this fast? He looked at the cub. She had tears staining her face. Mufasa approached the lioness cub. 

"Where are they."

"W-who are you?" The cub muttered.

"Not important. Where are they?"

"Near the gorge!"

The two ran over there. Mufasa showed himself and Askari paused. He smirked and turned back to Mzembe.

"So you did have him..."

"What?" The wounded lion said. He was covered in gashes and saw the prince alongside his daughter. 

"I came on my own. Leave them be. Uncle." Mufasa said.

"Ok then kid. Let's go."

"No. We owe them. You attacked without reason. That's punishable by death." A voice said.

The guard turned to look at the orange brown prince. 

Shauri approached the father and daughter. He observed the wounds and nodded.

"Like I assumed. These wounds are deadly. Infected, this would kill him. Maybe he won't take action if you...say help them?" Shauri smirked at Mzembe. 

Mzembe was in shock about how he handled things. He was oddly mature. He nodded his head agreeing to such terms. 

"I won't tell the king and queen. Just help me heal." 

"See uncle? You'll be fine." Shauri said.

Askari growled reluctantly following them back to the pridelands.