Imagine: More Than Friends

(Season 1)

🌹🌹🌹🌹You and Mary have been best friends since the age of three years old

🌹🌹🌹🌹
You and Mary have been best friends since the age of three years old. Your parents were Lord & Lady (name) who are good friends with Lord & Lady Grantham. You used to have play dates all the time at Downton and especially with Mr. Carson. Mary wouldn't play much with Edith but you have which sometimes makes her jealous because she'd think Edith would be a better friend than her. Your family lives in a beautiful estate in Paris means you'd have to fly to England during the summers or take the long train. The teenage years, however, were really hectic and adventurous for you both considering all the mischief you'd cause in each other's houses. Overall, it was the best times of your life. Seeing that same dark-Raven hair, bright brown eyes and happy smiles every time. Every time you spot those features, it makes your cheeks turn red and your stomach twist crazily. A sudden feeling that weighed on you any time the tall raven haired lady comes down the steps of Downton house. Are these feelings somewhat...different?

******

"Y/N! Y/N! Hurry, we're gonna be late!" Your mother called from outside your bedroom door. You were dressed nicely for another lovely trip to see the Crawley family. Your mother's footsteps were heard as she walked to make sure your triplet little brothers/sisters were watched by the nanny. You being the eldest meant it's necessary for you to find a husband/wife and manage your family's estate. Your maid/footman carried your suitcases downstairs. You followed behind out of the room and your sisters/brothers rushed up to you happily. "Hey Y/N!" They said in unison. You smiled warmly, remembering the time you and Mary played around with them. You always hear her talking about having children of her own and spending time with them. "Hello! Are you all gonna be good while I'm gone to see the Crawley family?" You asked, smirking. They fake smiled. "Absolutely." They lied in unison. You chuckled and hugged them. They hugged back. You parted from their grasp, noticing your mother's trying to keep herself from smiling. "These three better behave once your father returns from his business trip. Mama and Y/N will miss you all ok?" She said softly. They nodded, hugging and cutely kissing their mother's face. "Bye Mama." They said.
The chauffeur's ride was waiting patiently as you both bid your goodbyes and your maid/footman placed your belongings in the car. Before you knew it, you was heading toward your private jet to fly to England.

Life flashed before your eyes as the chauffeur pulled up. Across the window stood the Downton Abbey household. You remembered everything about this place including Mr. Carson and the servants. The Crawley family smiled warmly as you and your mother's presence was shown. Cora smiled kindly. "Lady (name). It's so delightful to see you again and you Y/N." She said, hugging you both. Robert smiled. "It's a real pleasure to see you after all these beloved years. I take it Lord (name) is busy at the moment." He said, hugging you once Cora parted. As your mother continued talking to them, your attention laid on the Crawley sister who is known as your beloved Lady Mary. The fuzzy feeling you felt shook your whole system.