Info

Hello! It's me! Eddie :D

I have decided to write about an idea I've had for a bit.

The main idea is in the description, but I'd like to give some info and details

This is my own idea, but since I haven't planned this out completely, the readers may be able to change what happens

The main premise is that Badboyhalo is a famous actor and voice actor. Of course, this would mean that twitch streamer bbh is faceless.

Halo is becoming very popular, not only because of his face, but because of a sarcastic personality, which people adored.

There was one thing that made him even more special though. His hair. It wasn't dyed, yet it was pure white. That was a big reason he got popular, people love cool features on humans.

Everywhere, he was starting to show up. He had talent, people wanted him in their movie, to interview him, etc. So HexHyacinth's  streams became rare.

On his Twitter account for MC, he stated he was busy with a job, which was believable.
----------------------------------------

But that's enough spoilers.
Now for a little adding that is kinda important.

Some of the DSMP characters won't be MC creators, they will just be actors, of course they start of more famous than Halo, but that due to him being newer.

---------------------------------
Now for description of characters.
Since this is an irl au, they look slightly different.

I don't know if all characters from the DSMP will show up, but I'll describe the main ones.

First up is the main character.

Halo:

How he looks: Halo looks like the person on the cover, he has short fluffy white hair, and he wears clothes that fit in the aesthetics grunge and alt

How he looks: Halo looks like the person on the cover, he has short fluffy white hair, and he wears clothes that fit in the aesthetics grunge and alt. This is most likely why he is showing up on fashion covers, and why people love him. He also has green eyes which are covered by bangs most of the time. (Think Sia with her wigs)

Personality: Halo is very kind, but if he gets annoyed he'll become very sarcastic.

Height: 5'4

Added things: Halo cusses. Which is a big reason nobody realizes Halo and Hex (bbh) are the exact same.

Dream
He looks like himself irl.