🖤The start of fame🖤

3rd pov

As smoke emerged from the open trailer, the tigers walked out first. They stood perfectly still until lights lit up from the inside, then, out walked Halo.

On the sidelines, cameras panned over to him, blinding lights flashing quickly. Some interviewers stopped to look down the carpet, in curiosity, and in turn others celebrities turned as well.

"Oh my goodness, I think that right there is the most impressive entrance I've ever experienced" said one of the reporters, mouth slightly agape. Her partner stared as well. "Indeed it is Em, the tigers are definitely astounding!"

Out of the trailer steps Halo, wearing a black one piece with a train making it look like a dress and almost ethereal. A mesh like material covered his arms, and stockings that were thigh high made of the same mesh. Paired with the outfit was a sleek pair of black heels. (Image at the end)

He posed for a moment to get pictures taken, but then walked down the ramp. The trailer left after that, and Halo walked down the red carpet, the two tigers at his side. Upon taking his first steps, he found himself surrounded by cameras and interviewers, attempting to get his attention.

Some were calmer than others, shouts ranged from 'Excuse me' s to 'Here!' s. The tigers had an added benefit of keeping the reporters at a good distance from his bubble.

After just a couple minutes, he allowed for the tigers to be led away from the public. The minute they could, the cameras were back. In Halo's mind, he wished to shrink into himself, getting away from the crowd, but this wasn't that Halo's moment, so he had to put in a front, one to keep attention but not seem to egotistical.

Halo! A word please?" An interviewer spoke, they came up to him, and there he decided they were his first for the afternoon. Halo turned to the reporter and smiled, looking into the camera. He was then handed a microphone.

The interviewer began introducing the show, it seemed to be live. "Now, as you all know, we have had the honor to be at the red carpet event for the premier of 'Gravitational Pull'! We're joined by the lead actor, Halo Solace!" The camera woman then turns to include him in the frame.

"Hi! Um, I really have no experience with any of this, but I'm trying my best!" Halo gave a light laugh, to which the interviewer replied with one as well. "Well! For a guy with no experience, you sure know how to leave your mark! What is it like for your first time on the red carpet to be for a movie premier in which you are the lead actor?"

Halo nodded along to the question and proceeded to answer. The questions kept coming for a while longer, but then he was finally free to leave. The rest of the night was spent taking pictures and being asked all sorts of questions. From personal things, to details on the movie.

-timeskip-

The day had been eventful, and Halo was beginning to get tired. He called his driver to take him back to his hotel. The second he got to bed that night, he slept like a baby. Not even aware of the long day ahead.

        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo! I've decided to quickly put out this chapter! I know its short but I wanted to get it done! I'm currently writing on a laggy tablet :'(
Its also late on a school night lolllll

Helloooo! I've decided to quickly put out this chapter! I know its short but I wanted to get it done! I'm currently writing on a laggy tablet :'( Its also late on a school night lolllll

(That's the dress!)

I'll probably be writing one shots next, since my dearest friend has asked :)
Oki buh bye