🖤Secrets are harder to hide the bigger they are🖤

Everyone has secrets, right? Well, mine is a bit bigger than 'I stole when I was younger'. I'm an actor. 'Oh Halo that isn't a secret!' is what some would say, but, there is a reason for this being a secret.

I am also a faceless twitch streamer. It gets overwhelming at times, but it's overall very enjoyable. That is why it's a secret.
Two very different sets of standards.

I lived up to both, but that's enough of explaining the mess I'm in.

Halo's POV

Simply opening my eyes, I wish I could just sleep in, but I knew I couldn't. It was 12 pm and I had promised to stream at 2 pm. I also had an interview at 7.

After a bit of complaining, I get up but keep my blanket on me. I make breakfast for myself and chill for a bit. I had gotten distracted for a while so it was about time to stream.

-timeskip-

The stream was quite something. I hung out with Skeppy and George, we went around the SMP, just walking around and talking.

I enjoy moments like this, when I have nothing to do, no streaming, no acting, no cameras. It's one of the few times I am truly free.

By this time it was 3, so I got up and decided on driving to the studio, I had to get a ton of things put on my face or something. It was kinda annoying.

Always having people prodding at your face, makeup brushes, some powder. No clue why so much is needed, I barely show my face, and when I do I have my bangs covering my face.

Once they finish whatever they were doing, I get dragged into a different room, where an entire crew of fashion designers and a camera crew rush in to observe.

Firstly, I don't need fashion designers to give me advice, but I accepted it anyway. Secondly, why are cameras here?- ohhh, people enjoy seeing what goes into planning my outfits.

"Sir? Is there any ideas you wanna give us?" A guy asks me, tape measure in hand. "Old money kinda style." I only said that because it sorta fit the "rich" style.

"Okay!" He quickly got to work, I have absolutely no clue how, but he makes new outfits extremely fast and well. In less than 30 minutes, he was done.

That was really fast, but I have no time to chat, I said thank you and was dragged into a changing room. After putting it on, this was nice! I took some pictures, I will upload them after the interview.

 After putting it on, this was nice! I took some pictures, I will upload them after the interview

(What he's wearing. In the words of Eret, 'Fuck gender roles')

I walk to where I'm supposed to wait until they call my name. After I bit, I hear it.

"Please welcome our guest, Halo Solace!" The interviewer said, then there was music and clapping. I walked out as the curtains opened. They had a live audience, gotta entertain them.

I walked to meet the interviewer, whom was standing, waiting for me to get there, then I shook their hand, smiling a bit. I wasn't wearing a disguise, so people could see it.

I could already hear the idiots that where screaming my name. As if I am gonna pay attention to them. We both sat down and they began talking and asking questions.

"What is something you do in your free time?"

"Free time? What's that? No I'm kidding haha." All I heard was laughter, kinda annoying, not gonna lie. "When I am free, I like playing video games" I answered with a smile.

"Ohh! What kinda games do you play?"

"Usually Minecraft, maybe Undertale, that's pretty much it!" This was a conversation I genuinely enjoyed, since it wasn't prodding at my personal information.

"Last question! This is one from the poll we ran on Twitter, the winning question is: What color are your eyes? You never show your eyes, and everyone is wondering the same thing."

Oh shit. It's time I guess, been fun hiding them. "Oh. Interesting question. Uhhh."

The crowd was silent, for the first time that entire hour. I could feel them staring at me, even if my vision wasn't perfect. My hair covered my eyes so it was kinda difficult to see things.

Soooo, eh I'll show them. It's not like I show my eyes on twitch. "Uh. Sure, I guess. Let's make this bigger than it should be!" I yelled out, laughing.

I could hear everyone yelling and freaking out. It hurt my ears. Can't wait to see all the edits and fanart. How should I do this?

I can see the cameramen aiming the camera at my face. I'll just do it. They'll like it, for some reason. Ughhhh why is this so hard?!

I go to the position of fixing my hair, but when I raise my hand to take my hair out of my face, I leave it up. Oh my god they are so fucking loud. Jesus fuck.

"Woah! Your eyes are green!This is the first time the public has seen your face. Did it take away any stress?"

"Uh, yeah! Kinda, I mean, definitely let me cool off" dang, the crowd has still not calm down. They really need to learn to shut the fuck up.

After a while, the interview is over. Thank fuck. I go home and change into some comfortable clothes. I pull out my phone to check social media and my calendar.

Tomorrow... OH CRAP A FLIGHT? AT 7 AM. OH FUCK. I immediately get my suitcase's and start packing clothes, it's mostly shoes and comfy clothes, since my clothing designer will make me new clothes.

I finally finished after an hour, and I chill on my bed. I post the pictures from earlier on Instagram and Twitter, then I scroll insta for a while, constantly seeing my face reveal. It's kinda annoying. Oh well.

I like a few edits, since I need the confidence. Oh, I forgot to check what the flight is for. Wait, what? I'm flying out to New York, to meet some famous people. Wait, people from the Dream SMP are there? Oh shit, shit, shit, shit. They'll recognize me!!

"Oh fucking hell"