🖤 It's not stranger danger if I know you 🖤

Halo's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh. It's too early. Oh wait it's 5 am? Oh. My cab should be here anytime. I guess I fell asleep while reading. Dang. Oh well I don't care. I change into an outfit comfortable enough for a plane ride.

(The fit)

Not bad, not bad at all

Not bad, not bad at all. Just as I finish looking for anything I was missing, I hear a knock on my door, then, a bodyguard walks in. I guess he's gonna help me with my stuff- and I was right, he started getting my suitcase which contained things like, shoes, jewelry, purses, small accessories.

I'm guessing he is only taking one so he had the other arm free. Now I only have to carry my bag and drag a single suitcase.

My bag only had my wallet, pepper spray, makeup, a pop-tart, that was it. I would eat the pop-tart when waiting for my flight, it was in case we couldn't get food.

 I would eat the pop-tart when waiting for my flight, it was in case we couldn't get food

(I'm too lazy to describe the bag)

My suitcase on the other hand was full of devices. Nintendo switch, laptop, and a blanket under it. Anyways. The bodyguard opens my door and stands there, waiting for me to go first. It's kinda awkward-.

-timeskip-

After an hour of driving, we make it. Now there's 3 bodyguards. When we enter the airport, people are already looking at me. I ignore the stares and continue walking.

Eventually I reach the group I'm leaving with. The fashion design crew, my manager, and a few other people I don't recognize. They go ahead while I stay back and look for food. My pop-tart wasn't really filling.

Oh wait why am I even pulling my suitcase, it can move on it's own. I let it go and press a button. Then it moves on its own. I continue walking and spot a McDonald's. I only got fries because I wasn't that hungry. (Apparently that's a thing irl idk)

Just as I finish my fries, my flight gets called, and I head onto the plane.

-timeskip-

After a few long hours, we finally arrived in Manhattan, New York. It's quite fancy, I guess. Not the kind of fancy I'm used to. Eh, it'll do.

Upon entering my apartment I would be staying in, I immediately looked out the window, to see the skyline. Even if it was kinda blocked by skyscrapers.

The people who had planned the meet up also rented the entire apartment complex. Guess they were rich. Everyone that would be attending the meet up would be staying in the same building.

After a bit of fixing things and settling down, I decided to relax, but that was cut short by a text from my manager. They wanted me to come down to talk about something they couldn't figure out.

Even though I really don't want to go down there, I walk to the elevator, as I step out, I look at my phone, not a very good idea, but I was bored.

I start walking down the long ass hall, who thought long halls were a good idea? Anyways. I continue walking, then I bump into something. I was thinking it was a turn or a pole.

I fall because I lost my balance. I look up and- ah shit. Is that Dream? Oh God. Hopefully he forgets my voice.

"Hey! Sorry I bumped into you. Oh wait... OH MY- YOU'RE HALO. FUCK. IM SORRY" He interrupts himself, realizing who I am. Well, actor me?

"Oh, no it's okay! I was looking at my phone. I didn't think there was anyone else out here."  Listen, it was my fault, but he doesn't know that. "It's nice to meet you though! I think what you're doing with your platform is great!" I tell him.

"Oh? Pshh- it's nothing! Just silly stuff here and there, which seems to get attention" He laughs slightly, looking down "Oh, are you going to be showing up with the actor cast at the carpet?"

"Hmm, I don't know yet, I think I will, since I'm kind of a big thing right now" I say, exaggerating the words as if to say I'm not. "Oh yes, of course" he laughs.

It feels strange to be talking to a friend, when they don't know it's you. I'll just see where this goes. "It's been cool hanging, I've got to go though, sorry!" I apologize, since I got another message from the manager telling me to hurry.

"No worries! Hope to get to know you better!" I hear him say, as I start walking to where I was needed. I nod at him and enter the room.

There is a group of people at a table, planning clothes and other things. I walk in and greet whoever waves at me.

"Hey? I was called down here, but I'm not sure why" I ask them. Everyone looks at me with a sort of shock in their eyes. My manager looks at me and sighs. "Halo, did you even check why you flew down here?" Mr. M (manager) asks me, of course I didn't, it'll probably be the death of me, but I did not check, so I reply honestly.

I see him mumble something under his breath, "We're here for a few days. Our first event is Sunday, it's only Friday so we have very little time. You will be attending the red carpet for an award show. The very next day you have a group interview with other people. Then you have to attend a convention for a day, after that we're out of here." I have now clue how I missed that.

"Oh." I have basically nothing to say, so I stay quiet. "We're trying to figure out what you will wear to the carpet. Any ideas?"

"Maybe"

---------------------------------------

I DID IT WOOO.

Anyway, some things to catch up on-

My name's Eddie, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm very tired of everything.

I'm getting back to writing so don't hold me accountable bc I break promises 💔

Hope you enjoyed

-logging out !