6

Alexia POV

Alexia POV

"Yeah Tiff, I'm gonna get some coffee real quick then I'll come meet you." I told Tiff over the phone.

She was at the mall and wanted me to go shopping with her.

"Okay, well hurry up girl! We need to get outfits for Thanksgiving!" She said, her voice coming through the speakers of my car.

I parked in front of one of my favorite coffee shops then spoke again, "Okay! I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Alright! See you in a bit!" She said before hanging up on me.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun, then picked up my phone and backpack then got out of my car.

I walked in the coffee shop and there was quite a few people inside but no line at the register.

"Hi!" I greeted the barista with a smile, as I walked up to her.

"Hello! What can I get started for you?" She asked me.

"Can I get a medium, hot caramel macchiato please?" I asked.

"Sure! Will that be all for you?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yes."

"Can I get your name please?" She asked.

"Alexia." I answered.

"Okay Alexia, your total will be 4 dollars and 50 cents."

I paid for my coffee then moved to the corner of the shop to wait for my drink.

I heard a familiar voice speaking and looked around before spotting Justin sitting at a table with a blonde haired woman.

I haven't had the chance to see him or any of the guys much the last week and a half.

They were busy with media and practices and we didn't really want to mess up their focus on these next couple games.

Plus, I had just started my internship and have been busy myself.

Should I go say hi?

No, don't interrupt his date.

I argued with myself about what I should do.

I ultimately decided not to interrupt him and settled on scrolling through my emails.

I found one from Mr. Jenkins.

He wanted to meet up with me on Tuesday at SoFi, where we met at concessions, to discuss everything my internship would entail.

I quickly emailed him back that I would be there.

"Alexia!" Another barista called my name out as he set my drink down on the counter in front of me.

I thanked him as I picked it up.