30

Alexia POV

Alexia POV

"Lex?" I heard Justin's voice call from outside my door.

I was sat on the floor, in the middle of my new room, in the new house David found for Tiffany and I, unpacking.

"Come in." I called back.

I heard the door open behind me but kept my focus on unpacking my clothes.

I felt his presence behind me then felt him place a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled, "Hi babe." I said before turning my head to kiss his lips.

"Hi." He replied. "You're still unpacking?"

I nodded with a sigh, "Yes. Tiff and I decided to save our rooms for last. We did the living room, kitchen, and guest rooms yesterday." I said.

"Oh, cool. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be here to help you love." He said as he sat down beside me.

His parents called a few days ago, they had a family issue they needed his help with so he had to fly home to Oregon.

"It's okay. Uchenna and Gabe were here yesterday helping." I told him, as I got up to put away my clothes. "How was your trip home?"

"It was good. I always love to see my parents." He said. "Plus, my older brother came down from New York so I got to hang with him and my younger brother for a bit."

"That's good to hear. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself babe." I replied, stuffing my clothes into my drawers.

"I did... We talked a lot about you by the way." He said.

That made me turn around, curiously.

"You and your brothers?" I asked him, with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah.. and my parents." He nodded, pushing himself off the floor to stand up.

I closed my drawer and leaned back against the dresser, crossing my arms over my chest, "Really?" I asked.

He moved towards me with a chuckle, "Yes Lex. Uh.. They all want to meet you sometime soon." He said, stopping in front of me.