24

Alexia POV

"Are you actually going to talk to Tiffany right now?" Si asked me over the phone.

I opened the back door of my car and set my purse on the seat.

It has now been almost 2 weeks since I've seen Tiff.

Not because I didn't want to see her, but because she hasn't been able to "face me" in her words.

"Yes Si. Brandi and Ariana told me she's been beating herself up really bad over the whole situation and I want to talk to her." I replied, as I shut the door then got into the drivers seat.

"She should be beating herself up! She gave Fernando an opportunity to get back into your life and hurt you and that's exactly what he did. Not to mention, he tried to kill you!" She said.

"If she thought he was going to hurt me, she wouldn't have done it. Her intentions weren't to hurt me." I said, putting her on speaker phone.

"Lex, it doesn't matter if her intentions weren't to hurt you, you still got hurt. She should feel horrible." She argued.

"I hear you Si, but I can't just let her beat herself up. There's nothing we can do about it now. It happened. All we can do is move past it." I said, putting my seatbelt on and starting the car.

"No Lex, you don't hear me. She doesn't deserve your kindness or your forgiveness. You shouldn't be moving past what she did. She's supposed to be one of your best friends. She's supposed to keep people like Fernando away from you. Especially knowing what he did to you the first time! She didn't protect you. You shouldn't protect her." She said.

I could hear a door open then Joe and some others, in the background, talking about college football.

"Si... I love you, and I know you're just looking out for me but I can't do that to her. I can't. You're just gonna have to understand." I told her.

"Sup Lex." I heard Joe call.

"Hi Joe." I smiled as I stopped my car at a stoplight.

"Si giving you a hard time?" He asked.

"Oh hush it Burrow." She spat at him, making him laugh. "Anyway, I don't understand Lex. But I'm not gonna sit here and force you to feel a way you clearly don't. If you want to talk to her and forgive her and act like nothing happened, fine. You shouldn't, but fine. Just don't think that I will share the same sentiment. I'll never forget what she did to you. I obviously can't be your voice of reason, but I for damn sure will give her what she deserves every time I see her."

"That's fine Si. I understand completely where you're coming from, and I'd never expect you to be okay with what she did. You're feelings are one hundred percent valid and I respect them. But you know how I am. I can't hold a grudge." I said to her.

"Yeah, no kidding." She replied. "I can hold it for you though."

That made me laugh, "Look, I'll talk to her and let you know everything that happens." I said.

"Okay. But If she tries anything or gives the least bit of attitude, you better call me so I can catch the first flight there to whoop her ass." She said.

I laughed again, "Okay Sieanna."

"Okay. I love you Lex. Watch out for her snake ass." She said.

"I will.. I love you too." I replied.

"What about me?!" I heard Ja'Marr's voice in the background.

"I love you the most Ja'Marr!" I called to him, happy to hear his voice.