27

Alexia POV

Alexia POV

"Hey babe?" I called to Justin from the bathroom. "Can you hand me my phone please? It's on the nightstand."

I could hear it ringing from here but didn't want to stop doing my makeup to get it.

Justin and I decided that it would be better if I still stayed here with him.

There were still some opinions about Tiffany from everyone, and no one felt like it was a good idea for me to go back home, even though I forgave her already.

I talked to her about it, and we thought it wasn't worth it to anger everybody any more than they were, so that ultimately made my decision for me and I'm still here with Justin and Nova.

After a few seconds, Justin walked in with it in his hand, "Why are you sitting in the sink?" He laughed, watching me from the doorway.

"What do you mean? This is how I always do my makeup here." I laughed too.

He shook his head with a chuckle, "Uh, It was Tiffany but she hung up before I could answer it." He said holding my phone out for me to grab.

"Can you put it there please?" I asked, pointing to the counter beside me.

He did what I asked then moved to stand behind me, watching me in the mirror.

I glanced at him as I was about to put on lipstick and smiled, "Do you need something?" I asked.

He chuckled, "I can't just watch my beautiful girlfriend put on makeup?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

I chuckled, setting my lipstick down and looking back at him in the mirror, then placed my hands on his. "Well when you say that, you can." I replied with a smile.

He turned his head to place a soft kiss on my neck but my phone ringing interrupted us.

I looked down at it, seeing Tiffany was calling me again.

I picked it up and pressed answer before putting it on speaker and setting it back down, "Hey Tiff." I said, leaning back onto Justin, making him hug me tighter.

"Alexia! A picture of you and Justin is going viral on Twitter!" Ariana basically yelled into the phone.

I rose an eyebrow, looking at him again in the mirror, "What picture?" I asked.

"It's a picture of the two of you at the game on Sunday. You were sitting on his lap and hugging him." She said.

I instantly remembered all the people in the stands with their phones out and sighed, "Oh. Okay. Do I look cute?" I asked making Justin chuckle quietly.

"Uh, You always do. But that's besides the point." Tiff spoke, "Everybody is trying to figure out who you are. Like there are actual NFL reporters asking Twitter who you are. I'm surprised nobody's asked Justin yet."