Anyone?

[This takes place in the finale of tdas]

     "Love is such a fine, fine thing," Alejandro said, staring into Heather's eyes as he held her close. They slowly leaned in until they were interrupted.

     "That's it!" Chris yelled at the couple as he flew in with his jetpack strapped to his back. "This is the finale. It's about pain and betrayal - and pain! Not hugs and kisses. PAIN!"

     They looked back at each other. Then they smiled and crushed their lips together. Eyes closed, they kissed for a while. The other contestants also shared a moment for themselves. Zoey and Mike shared a brief kiss, and Gwen gave Cameron a quick peck on the cheek. This all angered Chris. 

     "That's it! New rules! Anyone who gets's the stone out of the stone wins the million dollars!" he screamed. 

     "Anyone?" questioned Alejandro, with a sly smirk slowly forming. Heather shared the same expression. Alejandro then pulled out something from his pocket. 

     It was a grappling hook.

*flashback*

     All the returning contestants were on a yacht back to the island. They had been told that they were needed for the finale, to make things more interesting.

     Alejandro sat next to Heather on a bed in one of the private cabins. After their elimination, they had decided to break their rivalry and stop hiding their true feelings for each other, because it just became too obvious. So they went into a serious relationship.

     "Heather," Alejandro began, "I have an idea that could probably win us a million dollars," he grinned at the thought of his plan. 

     "Well, whatever Chris is going to do, it doesn't matter. He said that the 'returning campers' aren't going to win anything. This is just all a waste of time," she stated. "Stupid jerk, he is."

     "I know. But hear me out. I think if we can drive Chris crazy somehow, or persuade him to change his rules, we could stand a chance," he explained. He adjusted his position so he was now lying down. "And let's be honest - we would smash the others because we are the best players on this show."

     "Correction! I am the best player on Total Drama." she pointed to herself, rather proudly. "And, yeah that's a good plan but how are we going to do it."

     "We don't what the challenge so we'll have to improvise. Maybe we can act like we are deeply in love and can't do or say anything without the other. I will eventually drive him nuts. Just like Bridgette and Geoff. What do you say?"

     "That sounds great," she said sarcastically. 

     "Remember, it's for a million dollars."

     "Fine," she said, in a defeated tone.

*End of flashback*

     "Ready, mi amor?" he asked, handing the grappling hook to Heather. Chris and all the other contestants watched in astonishment, as Heather aimed and fired her grappling hook to the top of the mountain. She was suddenly launched upwards. She screamed in fear of if she would make it. She did however and landed on her butt.

     "Ow!" she yelped. She dusted herself off and looked at her surroundings. She saw the sword, wedged deep into the rock underneath Chef's mini castle. That was the target. That was the million dollars. 

     Suddenly she heard panting to her left. It was Mike. He had just finished climbing the ladder to get to the top. "Dang. Where did you get that?" he asked.

     "Like I'd tell," she spat out, before pushing him down. This made Chris laugh uncontrollably.

     "AHAHAHA! Brutal! And merciless. Things are turning out much better now," he bellowed, through his microphone.

*flashback*

     Alejandro was looking for something to get across the slimy green pool of toxic waste. He came across a grappling hook that was hidden away in a bush. He contemplated whether it would be useful later on. He then came up with an idea that would make this item incredibly useful. He grabbed it and slipped it into the side pocket of his pants.

     When he got back, he grabbed Heather's arm and announced to everyone, "we just need to go to the confessional. Heather was puzzled at first and was soon dragged along to the bathroom. Alejandro led to behind the toilet. "I've got a plan," he stated.

     "Does it involve you pulling my arm so hard!" she whisper-shouted.

     "Sorry about that, mi ángel," he apologised, whilst rubbing her arm. "But, fortunately, it doesn't. I have managed to get my hands on a grappling hook. So if we can just get Chris to change the rules, you can use it to get to the top."

     "Why can't you be launched to the top?"

     "Are you scared, chica?" he said in a playful voice.

     "Ugh, no! I just... I was just asking."

     "Well you are lighter than me, so there is a less chance of it snapping for if you were to use it, rather than I." 

     "Fine, whatever," she rolled her eyes. She was caught off guard all of a sudden when Alejandro kissed her lips gently. She couldn't help but enjoy it. They eventually broke away, holding hands and staring into each other's eyes.

     "Let's go fetch our million," Heather said, confidently.

*End of flashback* 

     Chef aimed his spaghetti and meatball launcher at Heather and fired a few shots in her direction. She dodged them and hid a rock. She tried to think of a plan to get past him without getting her hair ruined. 

     "Remember, Heather! You are the best player here. You can smash these people in your sleep. You can do this," Alejandro yelled from below. He was climbing up the ladder as quickly as possible.

     There's only one option I can think of. And that's to just run, she thought, as the time to make a decision was running out. She leapt over the rock and sprinted towards the sword. Chef shot his launcher a few times, but missed them, thanks to Heather's magnificent dodges. She reached for the sword and wasted no time in pulling it. She waved it in the air, victoriously. "YESSS! YESSSS YESSSS YESSSS!" she screamed and jumped up and down, like a child on Christmas day.

     "And there we have it, folks. Your Total drama All Stars winner is Heather," he gestured to her. 

     "Mi amor, mi precioso amor," Alejandro ran towards and immediately kissed, so very passionately. 

     "Please spare me," Chris said, looking away. "Here's your money, Heather. Let's hope you don't lose it again." he chucked the suitcase in her direction.

     "I don't know. I think they're kinda cute, Chris," said Chef.

     "Whatever."

     "Our plan worked to perfection," Alejandro said when he broke away. "You truly are the best player in this game."

     "Of course! Who could even be compared?" she said.

     "Me," he replied, raising an eyebrow.

     "Ha, no way. You're a loser." she playfully said.

     "Well, I'm your loser. And plus I cou-" he was interrupted by the sudden press of lips on his. They stood there and kissed passionately, Alejandro's hands wrapped around Heather's waist, and Heather's arms around Alejandro's neck.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\