Whenever you need me

sowwy (again)

sowwy (again)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Heather hurriedly slid on her jacket, desperately trying to escape her house. She had just gotten into another fight with her mother. One that was very sensitive and hurtful. The words escaped from her mother's mouth just awful. Cruel if you must. 

A few minutes ago

"For fuck sake, Heather! I've had enough of you and your shit. Everyone in this household has. So get your ass out of here and go find somewhere else to live." her mother yelled out like the maniac she was. "I knew I should have disowned you when had the chance."

"Fine, I'll go! I would rather live on the streets than this treacherous place," she replied, fearlessly.

"That's where you and your future will belong because you will never amount to anything. You'll never find someone to feed your wants in life. You'll never find LOVE in your life because no one likes you!" the voice boomed through the house and made Heather stop for a moment. Her heart felt like it had stopped. Her vision was becoming blurrier by the second, from the hot tears forming.

Present time

Heather left through the back door so she wouldn't be seen by the monster that was her mother. She whipped out her phone and started looking through her contacts trying to find someone. Someone special to her. Someone she genuinely loved (though she would never admit it). Alejandro.

She didn't have to look very long since Alejandro was one of few people Heather tolerated. 

She tapped on the contact and then the telephone icon next to it and waited for him to respond. She continued walking down the road towards a small shopping centre. It only took a few rings until Alejandro responded.

"Hey mi amor, how's my fine, bonita novia been today?" he said, through the phone.

"Can you meet me at Jarff's mall? It's serious," she said, flatly, followed by a sniff. She realised she was crying. Again

Alejandro quickly noticed it. "Is everything alright? I'll be there in less than five." He sounded frantic and worried. This comforted the Asian a bit, countering what her mother said about nobody ever loving her. You were wrong about that one mom she thought.

Heather made her way to a small bar in the mall. She knew Alejandro would know to come here and which seat she would be waiting at. She took a table in the far corner of the bar, near a window. She watched the sky's hue change from bright orange to navy blue, with stars appearing out of nowhere. Heather almost got lost in the beauty of it until she snapped back to reality to see a tall, tanned man walking toward her. 

The first thing he did was engulf her in a hug. She felt so safe and warm in his arms, and she couldn't smile about that. He then repeatedly kissed her head and traced circles with his finger on her back. 

Small things like this did mean a lot to her. She never got this attention or love from anyone. She didn't think she deserved it sometimes.

They eventually broke free from each other's grasp and looked into each other's eyes.

"Why do you always come for me," Heather asked all of a sudden. She had taken a seat now and so had the Spaniard. Her mind was filled with her mother's words and couldn't be extinguished. 

"Heather," he said, springing satisfying shivers down her spine. She loved the way he rolled her name out of his mouth. "I love you. Of course, I'll come and comfort you. I'm your novio after all. It's one of my jobs."

"I know, I know. It's just," she sighs. "My mom told me nobody will ever love me and it just - hurt, you know," she sniffed, choking on her words. Alejandro pulled her in for another hug, rubbing her back gently. It's good that they weren't in a very popular bar for many people to see their conversation. 

She looked into his jade orbs with her own teary, blue-grey ones. "Just... promise me you won't leave me. You're the only person I can lean on. The only person who's got my back."

He smiled, wiping her face with his thumb. "It's okay Heather. I'll always be your rock to lean on. I'll always help you whenever you need me. I love you so much, and promise on everything, that I'll always love you. It's only what you deserve mi amor." To top it off, he kissed her tear-stained cheek. She smiled when his lips made contact with her skin. 

"Oh, by the way," she said, almost forgetting something. "I got kicked out so I was going to ask if I could stay at your place.

He chuckled lightly, "Chica, you don't have to ask. You can stay anytime you want. My personal preference would be all the time." He said, winking. 

They both laughed for a bit. Heather learned just how much her partner cared about her from this experience. Her mother was wrong. She has found someone that truly loves her, and she believes him when he says that.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Add to your libraries to get notifications whenever I update 🤒🙃. Also, vote by clicking the star for a 50% chance of having a 🍪 appear under your pillow. Try it, it worked for me!!

Hope you enjoyed it.