151-160

Chapter 0151 The Whereabouts of the Golden House

Xue Cui stopped abruptly, "Wutong Street? Li's house at No. 18 Wutong Street?"

Li Xingxing was stunned, "How do you know?"

"My home is on Wutong Street! There are no residents in the whole street that I don't know. Your surname is Li, you are new, and you live on Wutong Street, so it must be the bungalow No. 18! I heard that the new owner's surname is Li. Here, it's Li Zhengrong's granddaughter." Xue Cui suddenly covered her stomach and laughed, "If Zhu Yuanyuan knew about it, she would hate you even more! Their family used to live in a house on No. 18 Wutong Street!"

Li Xingxing was dumbfounded: "It won't be so coincidental!"

What an enemy!

The emergence of the owner of the house caused the original tenant to move out.

Xue Cui rubbed her stomach, and the corner of her mouth still had an unstoppable smile, "It's such a coincidence. Their family is not willing to move, but the superior gave an order that the original owner must find the leader above and return the property to the original owner. The family now lives at No. 16 Wutong Street, Mrs. Liu's house, and it must be fun to see you in the future."

Li Xingxing's attention shifted, "Mrs. Liu? Is she an old lady with little feet? The husband took his wife out of the country."

Xue Cuiqi said, "You know him?"

"There is a relationship." Li Xingxing said unintentionally.

Xue Cui nodded and said, "It's her, her husband took his wife and children abroad and left her alone. The country wants to arrange a job for her, but she's a small-footed woman and an old lady, what can she do? Yeah? The street office occasionally gave her some manual work. Later, she donated the house and changed it to a small house. It was also on Wutong Street. She pays for living expenses, and it also means that the state does not account for every needle and thread of the masses."

Li Xingxing asked her for Mrs. Liu's address, but she was behind her house.

"There is the back street of Wutong Street, which is under the management of Wutong Street. Originally, the servants of the big family lived in the big capitalist Jinfu. They are all row houses with courtyards." Xue Cui is really a know-it-all and knows everything.

"Jin Mansion? The bungalow at No. 8 Wutong Street?" Li Xingxing thought of old Mrs. Jin who missed her appointment, and she still doesn't know what she wanted.

I just heard Xue Cui say: "It's their home, but their home is no longer there."

Li Xingxing was stunned, "What does it mean to be gone?"

Xue Cui took her arm and walked along the street, "It means that the whole family has gone abroad. It's been two months. Two months ago, they said they were going to Shanghai for a funeral, but the whole family never returned. There is news that they secretly took a boat to Xiangjiang, and they were identified as defectors.

Li Xingxing took a breath and murmured, "I really didn't expect it."

In fact, before she got the blue water green necklace from Xiaodouzi, she really wanted to make another transaction with Mrs. Jin to exchange food for the jade bead chain of the same material as the blue water green bracelet.

No chance!

Xue Cui shrugged, "Yeah, no one thought that they usually behave very honestly and donate all their property, unlike other capitalists who spend their money on a fixed rate and only occasionally go to the No. Who would have guessed that there was a big trick in the end. As expected of a vicious capitalist, he is indeed extremely cunning!"