701-710

Chapter 0701 I can't make a fortune

Li Xingxing said that she has a lot of knowledge.

Looking at the basket full of seafood, she said, "Let's see it when we get to the shore."

Wash your hands in shallow water and go ashore.

Draw a handkerchief and spread it on the ground, pour the contents of the malted milk essence jar on the handkerchief, and reflect the colorful brilliance in the sun. There are dozens of pearls.

Pink, white, black, gold, yellow, colorful.

Ninety percent are white, with a few black and gold, two pink and one orange.

Li Xingxing grabbed a handful in his hand, looked at it carefully, and said regretfully: "The pearl layer is very thick, the particles are of different sizes, and most of them are not round enough, there are flaws, and the maintenance is not in place! Only two in one hand are perfect."

The middle-aged woman was at a loss: "I don't understand."

Not knowing is normal.

One of the beautiful pink eggplant-shaped pearls is a conch pearl, which is rare and expensive.

Putting down the pearl in his hand, Li Xingxing picked up the only big orange pearl.

Sure enough, it's Merlot.

The whole is orange-red, almost round, and the surface has the brightness and luster of ceramics, with a faint flame pattern.

When weighed, it weighs about half a tael.

About 50 years later, there was an auction of a 100-carat Merlot bead that sold for $2.7 million. This one is a little heavier, and definitely more than a million dollars.

Why do you say that? Because the auction house itself pushes up the market price of things and sells them to the rich.

Bidding, the highest bidder wins.

Li Xingxing said to the middle-aged woman, "This bead is a good thing. It can be used as a family heirloom for your children. Are you really willing to exchange food stamps with me? I'll give you a chance to go back on it."

The middle-aged woman smiled wryly: "I gave birth to five children in total, and all of them died of illness. Only a five-year-old girl and I depended on each other. If it wasn't for the relief food, we wouldn't even be able to eat, and now we can use it. The things her father left are exchanged for food stamps, and her dad will definitely be willing! Can you really exchange ten catties of food stamps?"

Li Xingxing sighed: "Of course!"

Li Xingxing took out a 100-yuan overseas remittance voucher to her: "You can buy 65 catties of grain, 4 catties of oil, 5 catties of glutinous rice, 5 catties of soybeans, 5 catties of soy food and 20 feet of cloth when you take it to the Overseas Chinese Store. "

The middle-aged woman said blankly, "I haven't seen it before."

It means that you don't know it, don't dare to accept it.

"I'll give you another 20 catties of food stamps, and you can give me all these things, okay?" Li Xingxing asked her.

"Okay, okay!" The middle-aged woman smiled happily, and even helped to pick up the beads and put them in the malted milk jar, "When my man was alive, we had a good life, and we often bought malted milk, canned food and milk for our children. Bread and butter will come back for us to eat, but it's a pity that good people don't live long."

While talking, I saw a white wax-like object on the handkerchief, I picked it out and discarded it.

Li Xingxing quickly stopped her: "Wait!"