371-380

Chapter 0371 Leaked Secrets

Zhao Haiyun and Lan Yu are brothers and sisters, no one knows better than Li Xingxing what it means.

If it is true, then Zhao Haiyun is likely to be Li Hao.

The grandfather's undetermined son Li Hao.

Will it be true?

His surname was Zhao, and he knew that he was from Wutong City. He said that he looked up to his grandfather, but he did not say that his surname was Li.

Although Lin Lan has forty years of experience, her IQ has not increased. She didn't understand where Li Xingxing's surprise came from, and she blurted out, "Aren't Zhao Haiyun and Lan Yu the son and daughter of your grandfather's red-topped businessman Li Zhengrong? If it wasn't for this reason, your relationship would be so good? They treat you like their own daughter."

In the last life, Lan Yu's inheritance was all left to Li Xingxing.

How many people envy her? Countless.

Only then did reports reveal the tortuous and bizarre family backgrounds of Lan Yu and Zhao Haiyun, as well as their relationship with Li Xingxing.

In their lives, Li Xingxing occupies twenty years of space.

They survived for ten years until reform and opening up, became the first batch of speculators in the special economic zone, and made a lot of money.

As expected of brothers and sisters, first-class shrewd minds.

Therefore, Xia Xingxing and Li Xingxing's later affluent lives depended not only on Xia Mingqi's hard-earned money, but also on Lanyu's inheritance, as well as the occasional subsidies from the hundred-year-old tycoon Zhao Haiyun.

Zhao Haiyun treats Li Xingxing so well that his own children envy her.

The year Lin Lan was reborn was the millennium, Zhao Haiyun was a hundred years old, and the birthday banquet held in Shanghai was a gathering of celebrities, which shook the business district. Soon after, he threw it at an international auction at the autumn auction. He won an American giant diamond at an auction of US$100 million, set a necklace and gave it to Li Xingxing as a birthday present, and established the Li Family Trust Fund. Li Xingxing, like his children, can receive two million pocket money every month, and can apply for starting a business. Funds, Education Funds, etc.

How could Li Xingxing know that Lin Lan thought about what happened decades later, she was only shocked by Lin Lan's source.

There are only a handful of people who know that Lan Yu is Li Zhengrong's daughter. How did she know?

Moreover, the tone is very certain.

Now is not the time to ask questions. First of all, we have to find out the truth of the words.

Suppressing the surging excitement in his heart and wanting to see Zhao Haiyun immediately, Li Xingxing squinted and smiled and said, "It's strange, sister-in-law, you know everything."

Lin Lan hummed softly, "Of course!"

She knows three years of difficulties and ten years of catastrophe, she knows the time of the college entrance examination, she knows the reform and opening up, and she knows the wave of layoffs in the next three decades, because Chu Cuicui is one of them.

Her proud silk reeling job is gone!

Seeing the superiority of Lin Lan's brows and eyes, Li Xingxing became even more puzzled.

She lowered her long eyelashes and covered her dark eyes. No matter how Lin Lan learned about it, she would make a move one day. The plan for now is to quickly deal with the matter in front of her and go to Shanghai to find Zhao Haiyun.