751-760

Chapter 0751 Sweet and melodious

Sell ​​something!

Li Xingxing likes it.

I went to a state-run restaurant with Manager Guan for a meal of egg noodles, and Manager Guan told her about the products that seafarers like to buy: "It's usually tablecloths, ivory products, camphor wood boxes and other things, and leather goods are often out of stock, and few people buy them. Crafts. Comrade Xiao Li, you have to help, we have a target of $470,000 to be completed in the first quarter, and we haven't completed half of it yet."

Li Xingxing took a bite of the poached egg and blinked: "Didn't it sell for almost a hundred thousand dollars yesterday?"

"Counting yesterday's, it's still a hundred thousand, and it's already May." Manager Guan said.

Li Xingxing expressed understanding: "I have to go home and change my clothes and dress up."

Manager Guan naturally agreed, and even drove her home after dinner, waiting for her at the door.

Asked about the nationality of the target of this promotion, Li Xingxing went to the toilet first, then washed his face and brushed his teeth, put on a light makeup, still holding the flower bud head, wearing a red dress designed by Linda, wearing diamond Audemars Piguet and diamond feather brooches, and diamond earrings .

Take advantage of all available opportunities to wear gold and silver, hee hee!

SHe opened the perfume bottle and sprayed it into the air. SHe passed through the fragrance mist and got a faint scent. Li Xingxing carried a Chanel leather bag on his back, carried a military water bottle full of water, and left a note to his parents and Xia Xingxing. .

Seeing her dressed up, Manager Guan couldn't help but praise her: "It's very beautiful!"

He is very old, in his fifties, and an old comrade. He treats Li Xingxing like an elder looking at his daughter.

Li Xingxing was not modest: "Thank you for the compliment!"

Lock the door and get in the car, drink two sips of water first, and smile at Manager Guan: "I'll be wasting saliva later, I'll make up for it first."

After making it up, the water bottle was put on the car, and I stepped on the ship eagerly to face a group of seamen from the United Kingdom.

It belongs to international seafarers and is also a high-income group.

Manager Guan also knew English and sent him every time, but he was not as fluent as Li Xingxing. With a pretty face and a sweet smile, he became acquainted with everyone in just a few words.

She has a kind of charm about her, and it is easy to get everyone's favor.

Seeing her big watery eyes, no matter how serious anyone can't help but soften their hearts and smile.

Li Xingxing was not busy selling the goods brought to the crew, but invited him with a smile: "Everyone has traveled thousands of miles, it's been really hard work, I think everyone must be at sea, not eating or sleeping well, and it's hard to get there. Wharf, can I invite everyone to come ashore for afternoon tea? The food in the international restaurant is first-class, and there is the most authentic Western food on the shore."

"Afternoon tea? Will you invite us?" the first mate asked Li Xingxing.

He is a very authentic British, tall and powerful, with thick eyebrows and green eyes, between the ages of 30 and 40, and wearing an 80% new Patek Philippe watch on his wrist.

Intuition tells Li Xingxing that he is very rich.

Generally, seamen use Rolex, and only his watch brand is the most expensive.