651-660

Chapter 0651 The family is as light as water

Li Dazhu's own sons, two of them hardly go home during Chinese New Year and festivals. They occasionally send some things that are not available in the countryside to their parents, or bring some coarse grains from home to subsidize their wives and children. For nothing else, just to work a day Get an extra day's pay.

Better off than the peasants, but have to live prudently in the city.

Every household is like this, and it is not well-off.

In Li Dazhu's family, only the son of his wife's children with household registration in his hometown and his son who is teaching at school will come home with New Year's goods every year for the New Year, and live for a day or two before returning to the city.

Students are on vacation!

Other units have no holidays.

In this way, Li Dazhu felt relaxed, fragrant and smelly, which was conducive to family harmony.

Regardless of the family, let them go home for the Chinese New Year. Cooking alone is a big hassle. If you continue to worry about the life-long affairs of a large number of grandchildren, he can't worry about vomiting blood. Leave it to your sons and daughters-in-law to worry about it!

The younger brothers at the bottom have to follow the example, just earn their husband and wife's rations, and if there is any excess, they will subsidize their children and grandchildren.

Don't worry, you will look much younger than your peers.

Regarding bicycles, it is best to talk about money, be fair and just, and do not hurt feelings between brothers.

"I'm not participating. After I go back, the eight families will run for election." Li Dazhu added casually, clapping his hands in the surprised eyes of his two younger brothers, "Okay, you two and I will quickly put things into the car. Xiuhong, you can find us a piece of tarpaulin or a straw felt, and cover it with a few large pieces, so that we won't attract attention along the way."

"Okay!" Li Xiuhong found a piece of oilcloth and came out.

Li Liuzhu and Li Bazhu did not get out of the car after tying the tarpaulin in the car body. They lied on the car body and said with a smile: "Brother, let's go!"

Go home to compete for bikes!

Lan Yu looked at the time and said, "Big Brother Li, you and two younger brothers have eaten before leaving."

"No, no, let's go home as soon as possible." Li Dazhu jumped into the driver's seat and waved at them, "In the basket are the eggs and green skins that our families have saved, the chickens and ducks are the mothers who asked us to bring them to you, and you are finished eating. I'll take it home again. This year, I've raised a lot of chickens and ducks, and there's no shortage of eggs. Our family didn't take out food, so we kept it all to make up for it."

After saying that, he drove the tractor away in a hurry.

Mrs. Liu looked at the two baskets full of eggs and duck eggs, and then looked at the live chickens and ducks, and said with emotion: "Xiuhong, your mother's family is really good. Seeing that they don't come and go often, they all have a good sense of etiquette. ."

It's not about receiving gifts without returning gifts.

Li Xiuhong said with a smile: "There is a saying that 'a gentleman's friendship is like water'. Although we are relatives, we each have our own families, and it is better if we do not disturb each other. Of course, if one family encounters difficulties, others will definitely will not stand by and watch, fortunately, the nephews are very good, and the whole family is not hungry or freezing."