CHAPTER SIX

"I love you!"

"Stay away!"

"W-wait! I want to come with you!"

"I never did!"

"You h-hate me...too?

Gumball opened his eyes, his whole body shaking. "Th-that dream..n-no...that nightmare...was horrible!" He sobbed silently.

A knock was heard on Gumball's door, "Sire?" Peppermint butler called out.

"Is everything alright?"

Gumball kept silent, quietly wiping his tears away.

"Hah, see? That's why I left you. Everybody hates you!"

Gumball twitched, hearing voices whispering the past.

"..Get away from me! I-I..!" Gumball covered his ears tightly creeping his way into his blankets.

--

"Well? What's happening up there?" Marshall asked  Pepper with a worried face.

Peppermint butler sighed, "He has been locking himself there for three days. I actually heard him last night yelling 'I'm all alone!' and 'Get away!' simultaneosly. All of the candy citizens are quite worried. Please Sir Marshall, help our beloved Prince with whatever that is troubling him."

"I think  seeing me would only make things...worst. But I'll...I'll try and talk to him," Marshall looked down.

"Well then sir, I wish you the best of luck."

Marshall snickered, ' Heh. I don't need luck, I need confidence,'  he thought to himself.

The Vampire started floating on the stairway, towards the room of the Prince. His heart thumping wildly, he knocked on the door.

"Please! I need some time alone! Well, I am always alone anyways so that actually doesn't make any sense..heh.." Gumball yelled.

Marshall felt a dab in his chest after hearing the other male's voice filled with pain.

"G-gumball? It's me....Marshall..." he said quietly, almost whispering it only to himself.

He suddenly  heard a crashing sound coming from Gumball's room. Marshall started to panic and knocked once more, "Gumball? Is everything alright?!"

The door swung open then Gumball forcefully grabbed Marshall's arm, pulling him into his room.

"O-oi Gumball--!"

"Who are you?"

"Eh?"

"Who are and wh-what are you d-doing here in my k-kingdom?" Gumball's voice was shaking.

"It's me! Marshall Lee!"

"M-Marshall Lee? I don't recall any acquaintances of mine that is named Marshall Lee..but y-your name seems very familiar I just..I..I.." Gumball's head started aching making him place his hand on his forehead.

"What's wrong? Does anything hurt?"

Gumball gasped, "That voice...you're..you're Johnathan!"

The Prince  moved away from Marshall, "Wh-why're you...here? When have you returned?"

Marshall was speechless.

"Guards! Guards! Pepper! Anybody! Get this man away from me! Take him away! Just keep him away!"

A dozen of banana guards entered the Prince's room and started placing cuffs on the Vampire's ankles. "G-gumball wait! Let go! Wai--!"

But before Marshall could explain, the banana guards has already brought him outside already, "I demand you to let me go! I am the king of the nightosphere!" Marshall squirmed.

"I'm sorry sir Marshall but the Prince told us to take you away so we're taking you away," one of the banana guards said.

Marshall sighed and grew into a large demonic monster, making all the banana guards tremble with fear, "Tell the Prince to lay low for a week. After a week I will return and if I get a hold of him, I  will never let him go. And also, tell him that if he wants to have a talk with Johnathan before the week ends, I will be in the place where he and 'Marshall' first met."

Marshall retruned to his normal form, silently floating away from the candy kingdom.

--------------------

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE *cries* and sorry if this chapter is also short asf *hides*

  Anyways not yet edited

• If I have any grammatical errors, please correct me! Thank you! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

I actually think the ending is near *cries* do you guys want this to end already? Feedbacks would be appreciated.

If you have any questions/complains regarding the story contact me in:
My twitter and ask.fm account: @diannenicoledg

Thank you! ♡