CHAPTER TWO

Prince Gumball was disturbed with the sudden noise outside which woke him up. 'What is going on outside?' He thought to himself. The Prince stood up and opened the door of his room. He saw Fionna shouting at some man whom he didn't recognize because he was facing the other side.

"Fuck off!" The man shouted.

Fionna glared at the man she was arguing with,"Don't you dare enter his fucking room!"

Gumball raised his brow and cleared his throat and everyone in the hall began to notice his presence, everybody turned and faced Gumball, including the man who was arguing with Fionna. Gumball gasped, his whole body froze,"Y-you?!".

--

The Vampire took Gumball to Gumball's room and locked the door, he turned to face Gumball. There was an awkward silent between the two of them. Marshall kept staring at Gumball straight to his eyes, which made Gumball feel quite uneasy. "Why are you here?" The Prince broke the silence.

"Well duhh, I came here to see you dumbass," Marshall rolled his eyes.

"O-oh I see...b-but why?" Gumball asked, 'Damn, why am I so flustered when he's around?' The Prince thought.

"Oh for the love of-Because I like you! Geez, isn't obvious? I told you I want you! I even kissed you for God's sake!" The Vampire yelled in frustration. Gumball's heart started pounding fast, a bit confused, 'h-he likes me?'.

--

The Vampire smiled widely, showing his pearly white fangs to Gumball which sent chills to Gumball's spine. "Hey Gumwad, why'd you run away from me last night huh? Weren't you even seduced by me? I mean, I know you think I'm sexy, but why'd you turn me down?" Marshall grabbed the other male's face and slowly caressed it,'his hands are quite cold' the Prince thought.

"Haha, tell me, you were just playing hard to get right?" The Vampire chuckled while using it's finger slightly parting Gumball's lips. Marshall's eyes were filled with amusement.

Gumball scowled at Marshall, "Of course I wasn't! I just hated the thought of me kissing a man!" Gumball blurted out.

Marshall's face made a grimace as if he'd been punched in the guts. "So, you're disgusted of what I did to you?" Marshall asked, pain was hint from his voice.

"I-I don't know, I mean y-yeah I guess so but er no, um.." Gumball replied, quite unsure of his answer.

"Heh, is that so? Then It'd be best if I leave now, I might 'accidentally' show my fucking affection for you and disgust you right away." The Vampire sneered at Gumball in annoyance.

Marshall Lee quickly faced the door and was about to reach for the doorknob but Gumball grabbed Marshall's arm to stop him, "w-wait! Don't leave, I-I apologize for umm offending you, er I wasn't disgusted or anything with what you did, what I actually meant was, uh-" Gumball explained, "-what I hated was that I-I couldn't forget about you and uh your touch and..everything. It sort of felt weird and I didn't like it," The Prince mumbled. Marshall Lee smirked, 'seems like Marshall's mood has lifted' Gumball thought.

"So...this is your way of saying that you have feelings for me too? How cute." Marshall giggled.

"What the heck?! Were you just faking all that nonsense the whole time?" Gumball frowned, annoyed of the Vampire who kept smirking, which made him feel more irritated.

"Maybe, maybe not." Marshall winked and licked his lips, trying to seduce the Prince, which actually worked.

The Vampire smiled then suddenly pulled Gumball into a kiss, a very passionate kiss. Marshall carefully placed Gumball on the bed without breaking their kiss. The Prince was a bit shocked, feeling Marshall's tounge,going in and out of his mouth. The Vampire intertwined their tounges and started removing his shirt.

"Hey Marshall! Time's up you dick! It's been 30 minutes already! Open this fucking door!" Fionna shouted, hardly banging the door.

The Prince pushed the other male's face away, making Marshall hiss. The Vampire cupped Gumball's face, "Babe, don't mind her. Let's just kiss and make love." Marshall started licking Gumball on his jaw down to his neck, "You taste very delicious, babe."

"A-ahh, pl-please stop harassi-ah~!" the Prince moaned.

Marshall was about to remove Gumball's pants but the door suddenly swung open and Fionna entered, seeing Marshall half naked and on top of the Prince.

"What the hell are you doing to the Prince you asshole?!" Fionna growled, pulling Marshall away from Gumball.

"Psh, I was about to make love to him but you fucking interrupted us, you bitch." the Vampire scowled.

Fionna glared at Marshall, "Shut up you dick, you don't have the rights to touch him."

 "Oh really? Says who? Your pet cat? Hah," Marshall snickered.

"Whatever," Fionna rolled her eyes.

Peppermint butler suddenly entered "Your majesty, Flame Prince is looking for you downstairs."

--

"Hey Gumwad," Flame Prince smiled, approaching Gumball.

"Hi FP...why're you here dummy?" the Prince giggled.

"I just missed you, gummy. Why haven't you visited me?" Flame Prince pouted.

"I was a bit busy this week, sorry Flame. I'll make it up to you," Gumball apologized, making a 'peace' sign. 

"Yo FP, sup bruh?" Fionna showed up with Marshall following her.

"Hey Fi, just visiting Gumwad. Who's your friend? " Flame Prince asked, reffering to Marshall.

"I'm Marshall Lee Abadeer, Vampire king.  And currently Gumball's boyfriend, and you?" Marshall proudly introduced himself.

"B-boyfriend? You're in a relationship with him? A man?" Flame Prince asked, a bit shocked.

Fionna laughed, "Pfft..Stop making stories you dick."

Marshall snickered "psh, don't believe me?"

"Ofcourse we don't dumbass. Have any proof?" Fionna crossed her arms.

Marshall smirked, "Want proof? Fine." He pulled the Prince, and started kissing him hard, in front of Fionna and Flame Prince whom gasped at the same time. Marshall quickly pulled away, "Was that enough proof? Or do you want more?" He chuckled.

Gumball's face went crimson, "Sh-shut up!"

--------------------

A/N: tbh I suck at this ; v ;

• If I have any grammatical errors, please correct me! Thank you! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡