Chapter 19 - Flashback

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Thanks for the offer but I'm gay. And other than that, aren't you a little old to hit on a fifteen year olds?"

"I'm not here to get into your pants Santana Lopez, I'm here to make a deal." "How do you know my name?" He doesn't answer, he just drags me with him to the back of the bar. We sit down at a small table in the corner.

"Carter Murray." He sticks out his hand. I shake it and nod.

"I have been watching you for awhile now, you're the best thief I've ever seen." "Can you keep it down? And I'm not a thief."

"Fine, deny whatever you want. I want to make a deal with you. It's an important issue and I think you might be the best one to help me." I look at him curiously.

"Start talking." He smirks at me and I just roll my eyes.

"Well there's this private school I worked at until a few months ago. I want to break into the principal's apartment two weeks from now. Are you in Lopez?" I laugh sarcastically.

"What do you think grandpa? Oh and by the way do NOT call me Lopez. Ever." I take a little paper and a pen. I write date, place and hour and tell him to meet me there. Then I get up, turn around and leave the bar.

-

"Okay so Santana and Sam you'll be going in first to check that everything is clear then sign us to come in. When we finish everything we go out quickly and drive back understood?" We all nod as we go in his car, Mercedes and Tina are staying at the garage so it's only me and the boys. Carter drives us to the building, it's huge so we look around first. Sam and I walk inside the building with a post-it that has written on it the exact address. We are walking in the elevator and sign for everyone else to walk into another elevator, there are four so it doesn't really matter.

They get closer and walk in elevator number 3 as Sam and I are in elevator number 1. The elevator shows '35th floor,' now the doors open slowly. We go to the door of the apartment and no one's inside so we just break in and check the house carefully, cut the security system crap and tell the rest to come. As they are walking in we start it. After awhile I hear the door.

"Everyone hide." We all hide except Carter, fucking idiot. I can hear yelling, man's voice. I can also hear phone ringing. He's calling the police because of stupid ass Carter, God job you dumb ass. After three minutes I could already see blue lights and sirens out from the window. The door is slammed open and hard shoes are knocking on the floor. They're shouting and Carter's too.

"You're under arrest!"

Carter looks desperately around as I get up to save his ass. Two cops grab us from behind. They start dragging us out of the room.

"But the kids were with me you idiots!" The cops now run into the rooms to look for the other, when they find them they shout that we're all under arrest as well as grandpa Carter. I see a cop beating Sam, and start fighting the cop who is holding me back. I get out of his grip and run over to Sam. I get into the middle of the fight and I feel that I am losing it. I grab the gun from my pocket and shoot. Something I will always regret. The cop lays there, blood streaming out of the bullet-hole in his head. I start running as fast as I can, out of the building. How the hell could someone be as stupid as Carter is?

The cops take all the others to the police station and they're now asking for a call. It's their right after all. They are calling Mercedes, Tina and me to bail them out and we inform them that we will come as fast as possible. While they are waiting the cops leave us alone. "You idiot why did you turn us in? We can all tell you never did a rob in your life. You taught spoiled, rich kids your whole life and in two weeks you expect to become a criminal? Really funny idiot." I say to Carter. Our eyes are connected through the bullet-proof glass. "Yeah we're never helping you again grandpa." Sam says to him and we all laugh. We bailed everyone out except for Carter. Oh well.