Y/n backstory

(Y/n backstory is kinda like everyone y/n stereotypes- but here it is nothing out of ordinary and also triggers?? And DRAMATIC ✨)

people falls in love when they first met each other. People say they'll stick together and will have a beautiful family to love,care about...to see they're young children growing up to find they're hopes and dream while they're mother and father watch from a far to support everything that they're kids chosen to be.

So why am I different?

I was only 7 when I was with my mother and father before they gave me up to save they're own souls. Pathetic. But I'm glad They did because I'll be free from that hell hole that was so called my "home". All I could remember from being their is them abusing me and sometimes if I'm not so lucky they would burn me to the point I almost die or pass out. It hurt but it left some permanent scars that I like to hide.

At some point in time it was my birthday. I was not excited or even try to show my feelings of happiness since I didn't know what that felt like I just felt numb. I got up from corner and saw my parents just at the table with a present. Just a small pink box with a red ribbon on top. I was confused I look up at "father" who was just smiling creepily so I look to "mother" who was smiling sweetly... before hearing

''Sweetie open your present! It is your birthday after all'' I look at her scared but I obey and open it. It was a hot pink dress with roses on the bottom that was fading to the top.

It was beautiful but it was showing to much skin... I look back at mother who was waiting for my response but I was to scared to say anything so I quickly try to smile to show my appreciation but it turn into a horrible one which mother didn't approve. She grab my head and hit it in the table as father just shook his head as I hear mother said.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT APPRECIATE THE GIFE WE GAVE YOU! SO UNGRATEFUL, YOUR SUCH A MISTAKES..UGH WHY CANT YOU BE JUST BE NORMAL..SUCH A DISGUSTING DEMON..." her yelling was slowing going away as I felt myself going numbed.. My hand slowly went up to my forehead to see blood coming out..I wanted to scream or cry but all I did was just stared at my hand cover up with my blood.

I snap out of my head as I hear mother saying,"Mistakes go take a fucking shower now..we are going to casino..be ready by five or else I will burn you.." she said as she father and left with him as I took a clean red towel and slowly went up stairs to go to the bathroom and lock it.

[time skip] -4:32

I put on the dress and look at myself in the mirror to see all the scars from my hands to my chest and back all in different area that I wish to go away but I know I won't get that. I sigh and put the makeup on to cover up the scars which I got to say I nailed it pretty good.

I got out see mother and father all dress up as if they were royalty. I walk down and put on the 'I'm so cheerful you can marry me now'

"Hello ma'am and sir" I said as see a smirk coming through them as mother grab my hands together

"Oh my my my you can call me mother! You are such a beautiful lady! Now don't ruined this for us...got that brat.." she said coldly as she tightened my hand in pain; I quickly nodded and let go of me but I look at my father who was looking up and down at me with a creep smirk that I wish to go away but as soon as I was about to with mother, he hug me and whispered

"You..me bed after this slut sleep..obey.." he said making me feel cold and scared as I froze into place.

'I didn't want this...I don't want this...' I nodded And before I know it we left to go to the casino.