Credit 1 (24)

[a week later]

As y/n was flying around in the middle of the night just to relax after another day at the casino. She thought it would be a good idea just to go out and explore some new places so she took echo with her, put her in the left side pocket just to be safe.

She was just feeling the nice breeze coming through her Hair as she looked down to see Quadratus glowing in the pond making y/n stop her flying as she just floats in the air.

"What is he awake?.." Y/n mutter as She looked down at echo who tilted her head at y/n to think why she stop flying but y/n shrugged as she looked back to see the lake glow fading away.

"Hm.." the second later y/n flew a bit down to get a closer look but when she did she saw Mugman sitting up as he stared dead towards the pond as Cuphead was drunk asleep.

As y/n landed right behind them she let echo come out first. Echo looks up at y/n who was staring at them nervously but looked down at echo and pointed at mugs.

'Could you get his attention please....' y/n ask in a whisper tone while echo who looked at mugs then back to y/n but then nodded and hop on over to mugs.

Y/n then looked at her drunk boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully at the grass which made her a bit disappointed but was happy enough to see he wasn't alone and was safe.

"E-echo... *hic* what are you d-doing here?" Y/n heard as she turned back to mugs who was petting echo.

"Maybe I should be asking you both the same question..." y/n said grabbing the two attention as echo hop back to y/n as mugs eyes widen to y/n here.

"Y-y/n! I-I thought you didn't *hic* want to come!" Mugs said as he tried to stand up but was on his knee when he looked back up at y/n who was shaking her head.

"I thought you guys were only here for finding clues of the ruins that Cuphead found..why are you both here?!" Y/n yelled in a whisper tone as she trying not to wake up Cuphead.

"W-Well we *hic* did and cups w-wanted to *hic* to s-stop by h-h*hic*here for drinks.." the drunk mugs explained truthfully as y/n just pinch her nose as she knew how Cuphead is with these types of stuff.

Y/n walkover to the pond as she pass Mugman who turn to the direction she went to. Y/n saw the empty bottle of whiskey at the bottom of the pond making y/n eyes widen as she turn back to mug who passed out. For a second she didn't know what sat at this situation as she just sigh.

"...what are you hiding mugs.." y/n mumble as the bunny went to Cuphead chest and used it as a sleeping spot making y/n look at them with a bit of a chuckled. Y/n used her telekinesis to pick up the empty bottle of whiskey up from the pond as she place it in her hand.

She looked around to see if they're a garbage can anywhere so she can throw away the bottle but saw nothing. She sigh as she walked over to the stone rock and put it on top before looking back at the two cups.

"These two boys.heh.." y/n just shook her head as she pick up Mugman and place him on her back tightly just so he won't fall.

"Dang your light.." y/n mumbled as she went over to Cuphead to pick up echo carefully to not wake her up and put her in the right pocket to be more comfy as y/n looked back at her sleepy drunk boyfriend.

"Even tho your in idiot...your still my idiot to take care of..heh" y/n chuckled at her own words as she pick up Cuphead in bridal style.

"Ok what the heck is with these two being so light!...wait or am I just that strong.." y/n thought as she looked very proud at that second comment before snapping back into reality.