♥️5♥️

Anonymous ask:
So Cups how is it going on the test with the Devil and the cigar?

____✨♦️✨____

So Cuphead... how did the 'experiments' go with Wheezy and the Devil

____✨♦️✨____

Cuphead, do it for the vine

Answer:

"Sorry, guys. Mugman and Y/n won't let me do it. Clearly they have no respect for science." Cuphead crosses his arms.

"We have respect for our bosses and the fact that they WILL KILL you." Mugman said with a glare while y/n nodded and was also staring at cup with a deadly look.

— bonus—>

Cuphead dabs

_✨♠️✨_

Anonymous ask:
Have the Devil been in tantrums before, if so who usually calms him down?

Answer:

"The closest to a tantrum we've seen him at work is when he got mad at some guy."Cuphead said recalling how devil almost choke the person up.

"Thought he was gonna kill the poor fella for sure"Mugman said.

"Didn't he chop the guy's hand off or somthing?"Cups said.

"I dunno, I wasn't around for that bit (glad I wasn't actually)."mugs sweat dropped.

"Anyway, according to some of the crew, he'll throw a tantrum every now and then.But never in front of the patrons."Cuphead said.

"And the ones that can calm him down is either me, the imps or Mr. Dice and even Mr. wheezy"Y/n said as she lay her head on Cuphead shoulder.

"He sure did throw a tantrum when we defeated him! Whatever his tantrums are, ge can't get any worse than what we've already seen him as! Ha!"Cuphead exclaimed.

"Can he?" Cuphead questioned as the both cups look at the anonymous nervously while y/n was just their staring blankly.

_✨♥️✨_

Anonymous ask:
Heyya! For Cuphead, Mugman and Y/n: Out of curiosity, whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever seen King Dice, or the Devil do?

Answer:

FLASHBACK

That night in the casino, Dice and the Devil were drunk on stage singing Reefer Man while Cuphead and Y/n was talking to each other as sometime Cuphead would make a fool out himself, it was embarrassed for him but he did make y/n laugh. He could help but blush as y/n though he was adorable as she felt her face heat up for some reason. The two talk even more as they passing by the stage but soon stop as they saw what was in front of them as they were questioning what was going on.

"HAVE YOU EVER MET A FUNNY REEFER MAN! REEFER MAN-"

'Oh my god, is this real?' Cuphead thought still try to process the scene in front of him while y/n was laughing and confused of how silly they're parents could be.

____—

"Half the bar supplies were gone that night!"Mugman chuckled.