♥️_1_♥️

(also a heads up all of these are random episodes mix into one so just telling you know so you won't get confused!💕)

Anonymous ask:

So Cuphead, you seem the type to enjoy a good prank...have you ever gotten a good prank over anyone else in the casino?

ANSWER:

"HAH! You would think I'm responsible enough to not prank on people in charge who already hate me" Cuphead said with a laugh.

"No one would thing that" mugman said deadpanned while cleaning as y/n was sitting and leaning against the table as they shake their head still not looking up at her book.

"But ya know,when the moment strikes, I just can't help myself." Cuphead said ignore what mugman said,chuckling as he thought back when he put "no smoking" sign around to confused or scared Mr. Wheezy.

Mugman open his mouth to say something but only to be cut off by Cuphead by giving his brother the stink eyes while saying,

"Ah! And shut up Mugs, you were on with one of 'em!" Cuphead look at his brother in blue as he recalled the time they dressed up a yellow ball to look like a female 8-ball to mess around with Mangosteen.

"True" mugman said with a chuckle as he gone back to his duty.

Cuphead then chuckle nervously saying,"I,uh actually got caught once..." he said slowly, recalling the time when Chips caught Cup in red gluing one of Mr. Chimes' Cympals, So that they would get stuck once he started to play with them.

Cuphead laugh at the memory and said,"But he end up joining in on it..'(I think it was some personal grudge)'" Cuphead whisper that last part once he remembered the smug expression on Chips face when they saw that Mr. Chimes was struggling to play his beloved instrument.

"I would Never cross the line though, Even—" Cuphead was cut off by Mugman saying in a blank voice, with a deadpanned face:

"you glued a bible to the devil desk"

y/n look up at mugman then at Cuphead with a "what the fuck" face as she stand up and walk in some other room to get away from the madness.

Cuphead frowned by seeing y/n leaving but look over at his brother as he narrowing his eyes on him.

"My questions,mugs. Also, didn't ya end up removing it." Cuphead asked his brother, with Slight of annoyance but questionable tone.

"No, actually" Mugman response,surprising his brother

"Wait really?" Cuphead questioned with wide eyes as he turn to face his brother to see if he joking but in return He had the same blank face and looked away.

"Yeah..the glue was to strong. King dice and y/n walk in on me tryin' to take it off. He couldn't do it either and y/n was just standing their trying to process on how it happened. So we all agree to sneak it out the back with the entire desk..."Mugman cringe slightly as he recall the last bit of the story:

remember how y/n was just standing their reading her book like this wasn't her business but in reality it wasn't while mugman was trying to pay for the desk as king dice literally held a gun over the poor carpenter's head, demanding that the carpenters makes a new desk that look exactly the same; for free.

"We had to ''Order'' a new one that look exactly the same.and sneak it in all the way back in."he said with a shrug as Cuphead look at his brother with a nervous chuckle..but in reality he was scared.