The Common Room

At this point I was so tired that when Dumbledore said that I seemed to wake up. Cedric grabbed onto Addison and I and led us to the back of the first years so that he could follow behind us and talk to us -so that the prefect didn't seem too intimidating. We walked through many halls and staircases that were lined with old pictures and paintings. The portraits all seemed to move and wave as we went by.

We kept following the prefect down some sets of stairs until we were in a corridor that wasn't littered with photographs or paintings but it was covered with vines and roses coming through the small gaps in the brick work of the walls.

Cedric quickly tapped our backs and pointed towards a door that had masses of steam flowing out the gap in the door. I'm guessing that's the kitchen.

At the end of the corridor in the right hand corner I noticed an abundance of barrels. The prefect walked us over and tapped on the barrel two up from the bottom, middle of the second row then said, "Tap this exact barrel by the same amount of syllables that are in the words 'Helga Hufflepuff" once they did that a small earthy passage was shown.

Cedric has to push us forward as we seemed to stop in shock of what was happening before us. We followed the first years infront of us until we ended up in a cosy circular room. The walls are a beige brick and have a large amount of plants along the edges of the walls. The room is decorated with cheerful, bee-like colours of yellow and black, emphasised by the honey-coloured wood that is for the tables and the round doors which I'm guessing leads to the dormitories.

"Girls through the door on the left and boys through the door on the right. Cedric holds me back and whispers in my ear: "Meet me here with addison in about an hour"

I catch up with the other girls and walk into the room with the rest of the first-years. The room is beautiful: the beds are canopy beds draped with curtains and the frames are all carved with badgers and little stars; there is a patchwork quilt on the bed that reminds me of my uncle Clint's house. I sit on the bed nearest the window and notice Willow at the end of my bed with my case. I get changed into some comfy clothes (some grey tie dye jogging bottoms and an oversized tee-shirt).

I then sat on my bed and grabbed my book - It's behind you (I really recommend this book) out of my bag and sit and read it until I have to go and meet Cedric and Katrina.

------------------

Authors note

Hi guys I know I said I'd post this two weeks ago but I've got a massive writers block, I've got an idea for the next chapter but I'm not sure on how to write it.

I hope you all enjoyed and I'm sorry if it makes no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed net time I post will be around next month so sorry you have to wait.

I hope you all enjoyed thank you so much for reading

Love Your Author

                x