Chapter 1: Confrontation

Author: Fran

You looked at the time as you waited for the bell to ring so your ass could finally take a breather after sitting on a damp chair for the last hour for another Tuesday of Algebra class.

Amongst the sound of the ticking clock and the scribbling pens, you could hear the impatient clicking of a pencil on the desk right in front of you.

Her blonde hair fell over her perfectly rounded shoulders. It was none other than the breathtaking, jaw-popping, panty-dropping, heart-stopping beauty of the girl that made both the boys and girls no longer spread their legs to only Jesus.

It was Britney, bitch. Britney motherfucking Spears.

Despite her gorgeous face and killer body, she was the mean girl of the school. No one could get close to her unless she found a good use for them in her team. You'd better kiss your dreams of sitting by her at the lunch table goodbye.

The sudden loud ringing of the school bell finally woke you up from your daydreaming. You went to get up from your seat to pack your bag and make a run to the bathroom before rushing home, so you could let out that fart you've been keeping in since the beginning of the lesson — when a hand slammed against your desk, earning your full attention to the person in front of you. But as soon as your eyes met her baby blues, you immediately averted your gaze, knowing your heart wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Hey..." She struggled a little, probably trying to see if a name would come to mind. Though, it probably wouldn't; she'd never talked to you before. Why would she remember your name in the first place? "...nerd." She finished.

Despite knowing what she was like, it still kind of caught you off guard. All your brain could really think about was those cute movie moments where the popular kid randomly talks to the main character for the first time one day and says their name, then go on to explain how they've been paying attention whenever the teacher takes roll. But you had to remind yourself that this wasn't a teenage romantic drama, and she wasn't called the "mean girl" for nothing.

"H-Hey, Britney..." You managed to mutter, still avoiding her gaze. It seemed to backfire because she looked slightly irritated.

She removed the hand from your desk and rested it on her hip before opening her mouth to speak again. "Jesus fucking Christ, I hate meek little shits like you. Raise your voice a little, will you?" She eyed me up and down, her mouth twitching in disgust. "I don't want to have to get any closer to your AIDS infested ass to be able to hear you." She paused for a second and put her hand over her mouth. "You don't actually have roaches, do you?"
You were frozen in place for a few seconds. The shock of this situation was too much to handle, but you managed to violently shake your head.

"N-No... No I-I d-d-don't..." You paused and felt a sudden heat rush to your cheeks as you continued. "I'm... a-a... v-v-v-vir... virgin..."
A laugh echoed through the empty classroom, making you jump to your senses. Your eyes went up and down nervously; your brain was unable to capture the situation.

She suddenly started inching closer forming a circle around you, like a predator that found its helpless prey to play around with before gobbling it up.
"Chill, I'm just messing with you..." She suddenly took a step closer to you, which caught you off guard yet again, sending your already numb buttcheeks slamming against the chair you were trying to so desperately get away from previously.

You felt as if Britney could smell the fear on you, so she didn't stop there. She put a hand on the chair's top rail, her other hand on your desk once again, making you feel even more cornered than before as you couldn't escape. Pushing her away meant you had to touch her, and you couldn't bring yourself to dirty her clothes with your sweaty palms.