Chapter 2: Invitation

Author: Emaan

"Why so nervous? I haven't even said anything yet."

You started sweating even more. Britney didn't need words to scare you; her presence was terrifying enough. She started getting closer and closer. What should I do? I can't run away; I can't push her away. I'm helpless. You thought to yourself.

"W-What do you want?"

You realized what you said, but it was too late. How could you say something like that to Britney Spears? It doesn't matter what she wants; she gets it anyway. You regretted your entire existence... It led you to disrespect the queen herself.

Her eyes widened for a second. She probably wasn't used to this kind of treatment, but she composed herself.

"Getting comfortable now, are we?" She said as she tilted her head upward. "A little too comfortable."

The moment of dominance you thought you would have diminished as soon as she looked at you.

"Stop getting so scared, freak. I just wanted help with the homework."

There was no way that was all she wanted.

"You get the highest grades in this class," she said.

"I—"

"That's not a compliment. You're a total nerd, intelligence isn't gonna get you anywhere, obviously," she started, interrupting you before you could say anything. It's not like you knew what to say anyway — your mind was as empty as you wanted your rectum to be — you still had to let out that massive fart.

"So? The only reason I'm asking you is because I need to pass. Don't start to believe you mean anything to me," she stated bluntly.

For some reason, your heart sank. It was as if you had hope that she would treat you kindly... Maybe even like a friend.

"Hurry up and answer me, twerp," she demanded.

"O-Okay, okay, I'm sorry," you replied, panicking.

"Good," she hummed in approval. "Maybe you will be helpful."

She started walking away, her hair flying as she turned around. "Oh wait—"

You looked back up at her. She walked towards you again, handing you a sticky note with cursive writing on it.

"Be there by seven."

You held your breath as she walked towards the exit, and when the door closed behind her, you finally let it out. You were free. You clutched your backpack and the slip of paper she gave to you, running to the nearest bathroom and quickly going into the first cubicle.

You let out a long, stretchy fart. It was so good it felt like you lost a few pounds of weight.

After experiencing the extraordinary relief of flatulence, you remembered what you had received from the queen of the whole school.

It was Britney Spears's address.