Chapter 7: Masochism

You gathered your shit quickly and stuffed it in your bag nonchalantly. Some of your books were upside-down, but you didn't give a shit at the moment.

First things first, you wanted to get home as fast as possible, take a shower, and clean your room for the first time ever in literally a decade. This wasn't even an exaggeration; you vividly remembered the last time you cleaned your room was ten years ago, on your birthday, because you'd have a few "friends," if you could even call those good for nothing hoes that, coming over to spend time with you and play games. You also remember them tying you up like a piñata and stuffing your underwear with candy, then slapping your ass like a drum using a wooden stick which then candy would fall out.

You shook those atrocious memories from your train of thought and swung your half-closed bag over your shoulder. But even that your clumsy ass couldn't do without tripping and falling on your damn face like the crippled ass bitch you were. Even though you were far from a decent walker, you clearly felt someone's leg trip you over before hitting the ground in a loud thud, and unfortunately for whoever tripped you, you didn't have time for their bullshit. You got on your knees and looked up, ready to bite the bitch's kneecaps off, but quickly bit your tongue as cold sweat trickled through your pores.

Britney looked down on you like an eagle looking at their next prey to munch on. You were unsure if you loved it or hated it but quickly decided that there was no point in dwelling over that because you were a bottom-ass bitch, and as such, you absolutely loved this. Both of you stood like that for a few more seconds as the students around you chitter chattered out the door and down the corridor, and everything fell into complete silence with just the ticking of the clock to be heard.

Still sitting there, unsure of what to do next, you tried desperately to search for an answer or some kind of clue in Britney's eyes, but they were as cold and piercing as ever. Finally, you decided to avert your gaze to the ground and help yourself onto your feet, but just as you were about to do so, Britney's fashionable black heels pierced your flat ass chest, pushing you back down. She stepped on you, not lightly, but not hard enough to hurt you, yet you could still feel her sharp heel pushing down on your sternum.

"Uh... um... B-Britney-s... senpai?"

That's all you could mutter before you felt her crouch down to your face level, her heel still hovering over your sternum, now pushing down harder, which made it a bit of a struggle to breathe properly.

"You were planning to leave without saying goodbye?"

The tone of her voice surprised you. Under all the hard exterior and dominant nature, you swore you heard a slightly childish pouty undertone. Though that might just have been your ears playing tricks on you at this point. Your situation felt like wishful thinking; you couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't anymore.

"You're sad b-because I was planning to leave without saying... g-goodbye?"

You felt a sharp pain as Brintey's heel pressed down on you even harder than before, as she removed herself from your eye level and stood up straight, with you still under her heel.

"Who said I was sad?" Her usual tone of voice was back. She twisted her heal, which sent another sharp pain to your sternum, spreading across your chest. Your horny ass was trying not to moan in pain and pleasure alike as you waited for Britney to continue.

"Just, don't do it again. Or the next time we meet each other, you'll leave my house with three broken ribs." With that, she removed her heel off your chest.

You knew she wasn't joking. She had both the power and the money to do that and get away with it. And it's not like you were gonna report her to the police for assault anyway. A clumsy cumsl*t weeb like yourself wouldn't even consider such a thing. Half of it was probably because you'd enjoy her kicking the shit out of you like you were a diabetic old hag on her last week of life. Again, you felt the need to address that you definitely didn't hate old people in your head. Partially.

Britney stuck out her beautiful soft hands, her nails pained red, and strangely enough, they were short. You'd think someone like her would have pretty long nails, but apparently, that wasn't the case for Britney. She wasn't like other girls!!! She was different. uwu

You took her hand and helped yourself up, dusting yourself off before raising your head up to look at Britney, who was seemingly still waiting for a 'goodbye' from you.

A smile crept on your face, and you caught yourself smiling like a dumbass. Thankfully you brushed your teeth, so there was no pubic hair to be found.

You took her hand in yours, held it gently with your hands, and looked up at her again.

"I'll see you later then... or- err... tomorrow...! N-not later- haha- b-because... we have school tomorrow? A-a-and... it's n-not... like we're meeting u-up... today anyway..."

You wanted to punch yourself in the face for stuttering so hard. You had one job, and you fucked that up. Like all you had to do was say goodbye, girl? Why the fuck are you such a hot mess all the time? This is literally why you got fired from three different jobs in the past year. And stealing, of course. Which was the main reason you got fired, but that's beside the point

You let go of Brintey's hand and started backing away slowly, waiting for her approval to turn around and leave. She was staring at her hand before she blinked and made eye contact with you again. She waved the same hand you previously held to signal a goodbye.

"I'll see you later too," she finished. Without another word, she put her notebooks and whatnot together while you sighed in relief and hurried outside the door and on your way home.