𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Alcohol Addiction, Corruption, Tattoos, Mentions of Self Harm/ Abuse, Mentions of Death, Death Threats, Bullying, Violence, Blood.

A/N: Poison readers I have a filler chapter coming up very soon which delves into Roxanne's addiction and there's a lot of fun stuff! In this chapter there is a lot of blood and lots of references to abuse! A song I suggest for the chapter to listen to is Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer!

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞ 

"𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐡𝐞 can't fight." Terry's voice filled my head as I looked in front of the mirror this morning. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and put a small braid through the middle. (See outfit below)

I threw the leather jacket over my body making sure it covered my scars, self harm really is no joke

I threw the leather jacket over my body making sure it covered my scars, self harm really is no joke. My mind raced through my sensei's thoughts as I did my makeup, I planned on going to the dojo early today to catch up on the training I missed whilst I was at the AA meeting. Tory had been my rock throughout all this, she meant the world to me if I lost her I'd be broken.

"An enemy deserves no mercy."

"There's no need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point."

"The more points we win, the more you become a winner."

"When your enemy annoys you, infuriates you. Save it, for the tournament."

"There are three things that make a champion. The three D's. Desire. Devotion and Discipline."

I shook it off, kissing Tory on the forehead as she slept, "I love you beautiful girl." I whispered. "Mm, love you too." She murmured before turning around, stirring in her sleep. I grabbed my keys, helmet and phone before hopping on my bike and driving away. Was John manipulating me this entire time? Terry, he's confused what I thought this entire time.