𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Warnings: Violence, Mature Language, Stabbing, Blood, Threats, hints of GBH, Christmas, Smoking, Knife, Mentions Therapy.

❝𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬!❞

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 him through the window?" Kyler hissed. "Watch and learn, you be my muscle?" I quirked a brow and him and Hawk who smirked. "Course we can." Hawk smirked as I meowed like a cat. "How do you meow so well?" Kanis whispered. "Tory calls me kitten sometimes alright." I mumbled going round toward the front door to see Tory. "Wow look at that jacket." I smiled in awe pecking her lips.

"You ready?" She seriously asked me as I heard a faint smash. "Ready? I was born ready, secret weapons." I assured her. "You two got this, if any of you get hurt..." I trailed off. "We won't." Doug smirked as I nodded. "I'm gonna get that bitch." Tory growled. "No, we're gonna get those bitches!" I glowered as Tory kicked the door down.

The whole of Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do turned their attention to us, I glared at Nancy whose face (a like Miguel's, Carl's and Sam's) was filled with shock. "Heard you were throwing a party, hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory sneered with a smirk.

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel pleaded. "It's too late." Tory fired back. "Alliances like this never last." I glared. "This ends tonight!" My girlfriend stated as I got out my pocket knife and flicked it up. "No Mercy!" Tory and I yelled as I tucked my knife away and we all got into fighting positions, "Nancy... You miss me." I giggled as Demetri blocked her off.

I nodded to my girlfriend before we went our separate ways, I went to front kick him yet he blocked it. "You wanna cheat on my brother huh?" I sneered front kicking him in the stomach. "It wasn't cheating! Least I'm not a bully." He grumbled as I smirked. "You're starters... Nancy's main course, whose a dessert?" I grinned yanking him up and flicking my pocket knife up. "I usually like to cut my starter up... With a fork, and a knife.." I laughed holding the knife closer towards his skin.

"Stop it...Stop this." Demetri attempted to plead. "No can do." I sighed running my pocket knife against his cheek. "Cut, cut, cut." I giggled. "That's enough!" Nancy shouted as I released Demetri toward Hawk. "Get at it." I smirked following Nancy's trail. "Mitchell's gonna get it." I chanted following her.

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 Samantha's bedroom, "Nice setting, you trying to fuck me." I laughed slamming my fist into her face. "You know, I used to look up to you." She replied worriedly. "And I used to think you were a frigid fuck, what changes?" I scoffed as she jumped up blocking my kick and grabbing my leg. "You changed, you're just a bigger bitch than I thought. Your sob story doesn't excuse your actions." Nancy spat punching my face (causing my nose to bleed) and I fell on the floor.