𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Blood, Smugness, Therapy mentioned, Sexual Abuse Mentioned and Described, Incest, Paedophilia,  Manipulation, Pining, Alcohol Addiction. 

Extra Warning: Isabelle talks about Lewis' abuse in detail, I feel for her arc to try overcome her demons she has to speak about it. (I tried to keep it in little detail as possible because I know it's a sensitive subject but I feel for Izzy's arc she had to talk of it)

 (I tried to keep it in little detail as possible because I know it's a sensitive subject but I feel for Izzy's arc she had to talk of it)

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞..𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛~𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭- 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐳

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 would we be? Family builds a home and home is where the heart is. Families build each other back up after tough times. Sure, they argue, but they help one another, through thick and thin. Well, most families do that. Some families are broken, someone in the family could be sick, money may be tight or there may be an abusive dynamic. Then there's the families like the LaRusso's.

Rich, presentable, well mannered, smart yet beneath all that they always have the black sheep, the toxic person in the family everyone hates. I was the black sheep in my family, even if they didn't think of it like that, I did. But without family, where does that lead us? Some people go to therapy, some people get parental figures but me, I throw myself into Cobra Kai and alcohol when my family turned to shit... Or when I realised it did at least. 

I wish I had a good family to guide me, like the LaRusso's, yeah I am jealous of them and their dynamics I suppose. But now, now I have Terry and my mom and I know I'll end up being okay...

✦✦✦

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 can understand why I am the way I am." I admitted to Terry, sitting in his office at Cobra Kai. "I think your problem, Miss Kreese, is that you've never spoke about your past to anyone. Maybe you need to talk of it to control your actions more." Sensei suggested as I sighed, "The doors locked right? Like fucking Tory or Kenny can't come in right?" I questioned, "They can't come in, don't worry."

"Did I ever tell you what I wanted to be when I'm older?" I asked Terry, "No, I don't believe you did." He replied softly. "When I was ten I thought about it, my life and career I mean. I wanted to get straight A's, I wanted to go to law school for some reason. And then it happened." I explained as Terry sighed, "Is that when your dad?" He wondered trailing off.

I could feel my eyes begin to well up with tears, my throat began to feel dry as I cleared my throat. "Maybe this is stupid Sensei. Uh, I promise not to blow up at Nichols or Park again." I stumbled along my words, standing up and going to leave the office when Sensei Silver grabbed my arm, "No Isabelle, it's not stupid. Look at me." He sternly said as I turned around to him.