𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Alcohol Addiction, Drug Dealing, Drugs, Violence, Blood, Threats, Mentions of Rape/Sexual Abuse, Mentions of Abuse, Mentions of Paedophilia, Alcohol, Self Harm, Trauma, Torture, Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Manipulation, Blackmail.

This chapter is a long one but I hope you all enjoy <33

A/N: If anyone wants the plot twist of Daniel being Izzy's dad explained in more depth after this chapter I am happy to share! If you want anything explaining in more detail that's confusing or you just wanna say smthing please comment and I'll try my best to reply/ explain! Just a warning, this chapter has heavy references to Karate Kid 3 and includes a lot of trauma.

Also there is a "scene" in this chapter that I am doing to Izzy that is similar to Sam- This is on purpose please don't come at me for copying!

❝𝐈 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞..❞ 

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 since I was ten, my mom took me to Okinawa." I explained dipping my duck and cucumber roll into a small dish of soy sauce. "You've been to Okinawa?" Daniel asked me, his face lit up instantly. "Only once, I found it fascinating though. Mom said in the eighties she went there... I gather that it was with you now." I explained trying to avoid his gaze. "Oh yeah, we went for her birthday and because Mr Miyagi wanted to go see his family. We loved it there. Listen, Isabelle, if I'd known-" He tried to say.

"But you didn't, neither of us did." I interrupted finishing a few pieces of sushi. "Why did you wanna hear me out so quickly? If I were you'd I'd not have given me the time of day. I mean I trashed your dojo, I broke into your home, I ruined your show at Valley Fest, I bullied your daughter." I listed with a soft sigh. "I'm hearing you out because you're willing to listen. Mr Miyagi taught me that it's important to give second chances and hear people out." Daniel explained as I nodded.

"If Terry found out I was here." I sighed to myself. "What would he do?" LaRusso asked. "Nothing, he just doesn't like you." I shrugged sipping on my iced tea, "What happened to your hand?" He wondered softly, "Oh this? I punched a few walls before the big day today. I'm happy that shithead isn't my real father in all honesty." I admitted with a sigh. I wasn't sure if he believed what I said at first- seen as it was a lie.

"Look I wanna ask something, but if you don't wanna answer it's fine. But, why did you join Cobra Kai?" Daniel asked me. "Why did you?" I retorted. "Sorry." I apologised for my tone. "I joined Cobra Kai for many reasons. I wanted to be badass and stop getting bullied- Johnny seemed like a good mentor at the time, I wanted to be a Kreese legacy which sounds fucking dumb now and I wanted to get away from Lewis. He used to hit me a lot and some other things. I wanted to stand up to him one day." I admitted, tears beginning to well in my eyes.