𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭.

Warnings: Violence, threats, heavy making out, mature language.

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞... 𝐎𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.❞

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 punching bag in Miyagi Do, "Forward Strike." Sensei Kreese quietly as I did so. "Kyo!" I hissed as I took my anger out on the bag, I think John noticed my bruises and my parents were back soon. "Robby? I guess the early bird catches the worm..." Mr LaRusso spoke then saw my grandfather with a cigar in his mouth and I stopped punching and smirked.

"I always try." I grinned as his smile began to fade seeing the pair of us. "It's a cute little place you got here. You teach gardening or karate?" John asked as he frowned, "So this is what its come to breaking and entering? I mean surely you wouldn't want that for your granddaughter." He replied. 

"I can control my own actions Mr LaRusso and I have done worse. Speaking of where is your daughter we have unfinished business." I smirked. "I was just here to say thank you as was Isabelle." Kreese smirked. "Thank me for what?" Mr LaRusso wondered. "And you must leave my daughter alone or I will be calling the police." He warned as I scoffed. "Taking our weakest soldiers from our ranks." My grandfather started to say.

"That was rather kind." I agreed. "And you're okay with him calling you a soldier?" Daniel asked with furrowed brows. "I prefer the term warrior. However I trust my grandfather and his choices for Cobra Kai at least we wont win over an illegal kick." I stated I'd been informed of all the actions the LaRusso's did by John, the illegal kick, my grandfather getting his knuckles slammed into the car by the evil Mr Miyagi...

"You may think you got the best of Johnny Lawrence, but I promise you this time I won't let him lose. And I certainly will not let my granddaughter lose." Sensei Kreese seriously informed him. "Lose what? This isn't war." The other adult replied. I felt slightly out of place yet my grandfather assured me I was worthy. My grandfather took a puff of his cigar, "Sure it is. War never ends. Peace is just the lull between battles." He smirked.

"Did you really think you could attack Cobra Kai and there wouldn't be any consequences? Did you like my artwork?" I asked him. "God you really are becoming like your grandfather, you should join Miyagi Do before it's too late." He retorted. "That's the biggest compliment I could ever receive." I smiled towards my grandfather who put an arm around me yet I flinched slightly.

He removed his arm sensing I wasn't okay and moved to the plantpot, "You better hope your students are ready. Because I promise you, ours will be." He smirked stubbing out his cigar with a sizzle. "Regards to Mr Miyagi." Kreese smirked. "Tell Nancy to get all the protection she can, because she's gonna need it..." I leered as we walked away, one thing about most Kreese's we get stuff done and we do it right.