Chapter 13

Sana's POV

It's our last day here in Japan and I'm packing my things up suddenly a knocked on our door caught my attention.

I opened it and my father looked me straight into my eyes. "Get your things we're leaving" he said coldly "But dad Im here with Momo" I whined.

"You and your relationship with that Momo is done or else Im going to the public to announce that and ruined Momo's reputation" I cried I can't do anything about it. I give my bags to him.

Momo's POV

I walked towards our bedroom and called Sana I looked at our closets but her things are gone. I tried calling her but she's not answering and suddenly a letter on our bedside table caught my attention I took it and it's from Sana.

My Momo,
I don't know how to say this but I'm breaking up with you, I don't wanna do this Momo I love you. My dad he said he'll go public and announce it on the media I'm scared for you Momo I don't want you to regret having me as your girlfriend. I love you and maybe someday you'll come back to me when everything's fine please don't look for me my love. I'll miss you.

I threw that letter and cried I don't know what to do fuckkkk.

"Momo your flight's coming— oh my God what happened" Simon my manager entered the room.

I sobbed and hugged him "Sana left me oppa" I cried harder "Momo I'm sorry" he said I know he can't do anything about it but I just wanna tell him and comfort me.

I did go back to korea that time I don't know where to start I don't know if she's there already.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After 4 years.

I did my comeback but different this time I debuted with a girl group called Twice my fans are happy and atleast Chaeyoung is here with me along with Tzuyu our Maknae, Jihyo our leader, and let's just say I'm still friends with Nayeon and Dahyun. And Nayeon is still with her Girlfriend Jeongyeon.

We all walked in JYPE building and took elevator. The floor is Simon oppa's office still our Manager, "Girls you're here I want you to meet someone" the two girls turned and faced us.

 The floor is Simon oppa's office still our Manager, "Girls you're here I want you to meet someone" the two girls turned and faced us

Me and Chaeyoung stood frozen while Nayeon and Dahyun run towards them and hugged them "Yah Imissyou two so much" Dahyun said continue to hug Sana while Nayeon hugged Mina

Sana and Mina introduced their selves to Tzuyu and Jihyo, Sana walked towards me and introduce her self "Hi I'm Minatozaki Sana" she said coldly I don't know what will I feel and suddenly Chaeyoung spoke.

"Sana you don't have to be so formal okay? I missed you" Chaeng said while she hugs Sana "Don't you miss me babe?" We suddenly hear Mina and walk towards Chaeng she hugged her "Of course I miss you Im happy okay Im just shocked" Chaeng chuckled.

"Momo let's talk" Simon said I walk to his table "What is this Oppa?" I asked him "I'm sorry I known your past with Sana but I can't decide Mr. JYP wanted them in your group I'm sorry Momo" he tapped my shoulders and proceed his attention to the other girls.

"So you all Welcome Mina and Sana starting from now they are part of Twice the more the merrier right" they all cheered to Simon's announcement "And last announcement you all be moving on a same house" what fuck he just said.

"WHAT?!" we all said in Unison.