Chapter 18

Momo's POV

I remembered tonight's gonna be our date but we did made plans with girls so we decided to stay home while the girls are out and watch movies, date can be schedule anytime.

I can feel Sana's breath in my neck "Sana?" She didn't answer I looked at her and she's peacefully sleeping.

I turned off the TV and carried Sana on our bedroom, I put her down and put the blanket on her "Hmm" she said "Momo stay here" she softly grab my wrist "Sana I need to buy alcohol for tonight" I explained she opened her eyes and sit up immediately "Im going" I giggled at her cuteness.

We both put our masked on and went to the near convenience store "That's a lot Moguri" Sana said when she looked at the basket full alcohol "It's fine Sana" the two girls looked at us confused I think they heard it.

I immediately took Sana's hand and proceed to the counter "You can't be recognized" she just nodded her head "Don't be afraid Love they won't" she smiled with her eyes.

We went home and put some of the alcohol to the fridge, we walked to the living room and saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon making out.

"Ahhhhh! My virgin eyes!" Sana shout they both turned around and their face turned red "Sana it's fine it's not like we didn't do it" I laughed and she slapped my arms. "Yah stop atleast we didn't get caught" she laughed back.

We sat down and I hugged Jeongyeon "I missed you Yoojung Sunbae" she hugged me back "I miss you too Moguri I bought some Jokbal for you" My face lighten up when I heard Jokbal "And Sana" she laughed "Yah don't tease me like that" I pout "Yah Momoring you don't want to share?" I looked at Sana who's now pouting.

"Of course I want to babe I'll get it" I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Sana's POV

I looked at Jeongyeon and Nayeon "Do you guys know how Samantha and Momo dated?" I asked them they both looked at eachother I know I should have asked this to Momo but I don't think she's ready for this.

"Sana why don't you ask me instead" We all turned around and saw Momo eating Jokbal already she sat down.

"Ok, why did you and Samantha dated?" She giggled and Im getting annoyed right now does she still have feelings with that Samantha "No I don't have feelings with her anymore if that's what you're thinking" she laughed.

"After I went back to Korea after our Japan incident she never spoke about it we became friends honestly, then she courted me last year when I debuted with the girls and after weeks I said yes, then months she cheated on me I broke up with her but she's trying to get me back and the other day she threatened me about us. You came to the rescue the end" Momo explained while eating her food.

I smiled and I trust her I love her, her past doesn't define our present now. "Yah give me some" I yelled and she pouted we ate and told some stories to Nayeon and Jeongyeon until the girls got home.