Chapter 20

Momo's POV

We woke up in a loud sound banging our door, fuck this hangover my head really hurts.

"Momo Sana come on out we have to talk!" Jihyo yelled at us I looked at Sana who's now eyes opened. We immediately opened the door and looked the pissed Jihyo.

"Can you please put some clothes on" that's when I realized Im still in my Undies, I quickly dressed myself and follow Sana in the living room.

I saw all the girls are seated having coffee, "Momo" Jeongyeon said while she hand me coffee she look so worried.

"I can't believe that I let you guys drink that much you and you" Jihyo pointed Sana and Me, what the fuck did I do?

"You let the alcohol control over your body" she scolded us I mean she's the leader if we did something wrong she immediately thought she's wrong too.

"Jihyo calm down let the two breath for a moment" Nayeon said while the other girls just looked down. "Unnie what happened?" Sana asked while looking down on her coffee.

Jihyo hand us her phone showed me the picture that I uploaded last night, oh I'm really fucked up. No one is allowed to know about Mina and Sana atleast not for now before our Comeback.

"Fuck Im sorry Jihyo" I cried I literally let that stupidity of mine work, "Unnie I'm sorry" I said it again Sana hold my hand, "I'm sorry unnie" Sana said because she posted her picture.

I mean it's a selfie but it's been circulating online on the internet because of that post that I uploaded.

"You know I can't stay mad at you, Im sorry but Im worried girls I don't think PDnim would like this I can't promise to fix this but I'll tr-" she was cut off by the ring on her phone.

"It's PDnim" she sound so worried but immediately took the call. "Mr. JYP, I can explain I'll take the full responsibility here Im sorry" I cried she still protected us Im sorry Unnie.

But her mood suddenly change "Eh? yes PDnim I'll talk to them, yes thank you and I apologized for this inconvenience" she ended the call and turned to us.

She suddenly smiled "We're safe!" She squealed we all looked at her confused.

"So here's the thing, PDnim said it's okay and he said it's a good thing to show the fans some hint" eh? He wanted to creat rumors? "Momo and Sana keep doing the mess on the internet" Jihyo said "You and You" Jihyo added pointing to Michaeng and 2yeon.

"No more PDA for now I can't handle with this two please just one at a time" she pouted awwe, "Awwe our God Jihyo's stressed" we all came to hug her.

"Im sorry Unnie, we'll be careful next time I promise" Sana and I apologized.

34,826 likes
Hirai.momo going out with this beautifuls🦋
View 6,846 comments
TwicexOnce Sana and Mina are there 😍
Minaismyreligion Mina is here in korea!!!!
Namoships can I get a Namo selfie? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

"Where do you want to go girls?" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon keeps glaring at me, Me and Nayeon keeps getting ships and I think Jeongyeon's jealous funny.

"Yoo don't be like that I have my girl ok? Kiss mee" I joked to her "K fine I'm sorry Iloveyouuuu momoring" she kissed my cheeks.

When we turned around we saw Sana and Nayeon glaring at us and we laughed.

"Ok let's just go to the mall, shops and everything" Jihyo decided.