Chapter 15

Sana's POV

I woke up when I felt Momo's whispering something to me "Hey Sanashi wake up it's time for breakfast the girls are waiting" she smiled at me "Come on get up now Jihyo said she's going to announce something" she added and leave the room to meet the girls.

I walked to our dining area and there's my girls talking I sat down and greeted them good morning. Momo placed the food on the table there are pancakes, bacons and omelette.

"Coffee Sana" she handed me the mug "Why didn't I get a Coffee" Dahyun pouted Momo pinched her cheeks "Cause you already have Chocolate Milk Dubu" she giggled I don't know what to feel Dahyun's my friend and I shouldn't be jealous to her.

We settled down and start eating our food 'Thank you for the coffee' I whispered to Momo she muttered welcome. "Ok guys so Sana and Mina are here I decided to talk to Mr. JYP and Mr. Simon if we could have a break since Mina and Sana should really settled in and we should really get to know eachother right?" Jihyo said Mina and I nodded happily.

"So they decided that we could have a 1month break!" She shout and we all cheered "Thank you Jihyo" Mina and I said.

After awhile we all settled in the living room, Mina and Chaeyoung are cuddling, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are taking a selfies while Jihyo, Tzuyu and Dahyun are playing games on their phones. And me? I was scrolling through my feed when suddenly I heard Momo said something.

"You guys, want to watch some movies?" She asked we all agreed and walked to our home theater. We are now watching Fifty Shades of Grey for God sake why did Momo even choose this. "Momo why did you even choose this movie?" I whispered she chuckled, "Come on Sana I didn't even seen this before just watch ok" she whispered back "Im fine Momo but you know you could all get this couple horny right" she nearly spits her drink "Sana why would you say that oh my goodness" she was shocked but I just shrugged "It's true look at them they all hide in their blanket except for that three" I pointed Tzuyu, Jihyo and Dahyun who's not even paying attention to the movie because they are still playing.

"I'm sorry ok, if you wanted me to be in the blanket here" she giggled she wrapped herself in my blanket "Momo what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Come on Sana let's just enjoy this movie" I couldn't protest no more, we cuddled until the movie is done I feel really hot right now.

"I think Im gonna go to the bathroom" I quickly leave the room and walk to our bedroom I grab my towel Im gonna go for a shower I really needed this.

I opened the shower and start to clean my self it's almost dinner so I have to be fast, suddenly I heard a knock "Sana are you there?" Momo asked "Y-yeah" I stuttered "Are you naked Can I come in?" What the fuck? "Momo what the actual fuck? Yes Im naked and taking a shower" I answered.

"I really need to pee Sana I'm sorry but all the bathrooms are occupied they all taking a shower" she plead I wrapped myself in my towel and opened the door.

When she saw me she take a big gulped. "Please hurry Momo it's cold" 'Oh yeah' she quickly run to the toilet I turned around and about to close the door "Im done" she said.

I entered the bathroom again when Im about to closed she holds the door knob "Do you want me to join?" She smirked. "God Momo, no Im almost done and even if Im not, I'm not taking a shower with you" "You're really overreacting Sanashi but anyway call me if you wanted me to join" she winked at me and closed the door. Such a tease.