Chapter 3

Glenda POV

Dani has been with us for two weeks now we still haven't find a way to get her back to the human world but we know if she stays here any longer she'll get hurt we don't know who is watching I do have alot of enemies. Currently I'm chilling with Cherry on the balcony and Dani is sleeping she's been wearing my hoddies and shorts "We should take her to the store to get some clothes she might be here for a while and she needs to get out the house we can't keep her lock up forever" Cherry said leaning in my arms I kissed her forehead "yeah your right but we have to be careful" I held her closer to me and looked inside the room seeing a sleeping Dani she looked peaceful when she's asleep she's like a baby a baby who I'm not going to let anyone hurt "let's get some sleep" I looked down at  cherry who was looking up at me smiling, I kissed her lips and pulled her inside closing the sliding door. I noticed She stopped when I was heading to the room door "Cherry what are you doing" I whispered turning around seeing her staring at Dani. Then she sighed and crawled in the bed and wrapped her arms around her. The sight that I was seeing made me happy, I walked to the bed and laid in the other side of Dani which made her in the middle of both if us Dani moved closes to Cherry wrapping her arms around her, putting a smile on her face I got comfortable and slowly feel asleep this just feels right.

Cherry POV

I woke up feeling something poking my stomach and decided to move it to the side but everytime I move it, it keeps going back I opened my eyes a d pulled it "Ow" Dani said waking up and holding her crouch area "Sorry I didn't know that was you" I said confused she looked at me with pain in here eyes and nodded "it's okay" she said and fell off the bed a crawled to the bathroom. I wonder where Glenda went I sat up and stretched as soon as I was about to get up Glenda walked in already dressed. She looked at me and kissed my cheek "Morning my love, Where is Dani?" She asked "Morning, in the bathroom" I stood up and walked in the closet and looked fir something to wear.

 She looked at me and kissed my cheek "Morning my love, Where is Dani?" She asked "Morning, in the bathroom" I stood up and walked in the closet and looked fir something to wear

Glenda's Outfit

Cherry's outfit

Cherry's outfit

After we were ready we looked at Dani who held her head down she was wearing a sweat pants with a White T "What's wrong?" I asked her touching her chin so she could look at me "Y'all look so beautiful" She said with a soft smiled, oh how I would love to just eat her up. "And you look adorable" Glenda sat and patted her head and opened the door so we could leave.

We have been shopping for am hour now and I have this strange feeling someone is watching us but everytime I look there was no one. I shook it off and looked at Dani who had bags in her had with a grin, she's so cute, I smiled and looked at the time "We should get something to eat before we head back home honey take her to get something I'll be back" I said and she nodded and kissed my cheek, me and Glenda agreed that I would not feed in front of Dani for her sake. I sighed and looked around for a blood booth. Walking to one my phone ranged "Hello?" I said still walking "you know better than to have a human with you, and by the looks of it your pretty close" that voice, I stopped walking now shaking "What do you want Hector?" "I want you to feel the same pain I felt""you wouldn't dare, "Only really? Let's see about that" the call end and I immediately ran to the place we were supposed to meet back up, I only had one enemy that stand in the way if me being happy and that was Hector Van Helsing the 7th, Over 30 years ago my father made a promise but later broke that promise that caused the Helsing blood line to ended it was only Hector now. He blames my family for the whole thing though it was an simple misunderstood to the agreement of the promise.

"Glenda?" I shouted raining to her she was holding her side the smile of blood linger around her their were man on the the floor and some still up looking "they have her" was all she said as she was about to attack them "Hurt anyone of my men and she dies right here right now on spot" A Familiar voice said, Hector~. Glenda stopped and groaned through her teeth "Now I'm going to have some fun Chao" he said and they pushed her in the car and drove off. "Shit" Glenda said frustrated and walked to her car pulling her phone out her pocket. I groaned kicking the trash can and watched the car in the distance, Fuck it, I jumped turning into a have of bats going after the car. "Cherry don't" I heard Glenda shout but I didn't listen he was not going to take her away from me.

Third Person

Cherry landed on the car grabbing the too of the car she ripped it off throwing it some where grabbing one of the guys before they can even react and twisted their neck and throwed them somewhere she then jumped on the other side and pulled the car throwing it on the next one she knew Dani was in the first car on the right she jumped one the right car and bullets started to shoot at her she got hit but didn't care. Glenda transformed into her wolf and ran after them and jumped getting Cherry off the car they were currently on a bridge so they landed in the water. Glenda grabbed Cherry gently pulling her out the water. She had gun wounds all of her. Cherry transformed and examine her "What the fuck were you thinking you could have gotten killed or worst gotten your self killed and the Dani" Glenda said wrapping her jacket around Cherry. Cherry skin was a dull pale most likely from all the bullets she took, Glenda sighed pulled her on her back and transform in her wolf state and ran home.

Hey lovely's yes I'm really trying to get use to posting everyday anyways I decided to add a lil pepper to this chapter so what do you think will happen to Dani?  What's going to happen next will she die? Will she disappear or??!?? Find out of the Next chapter. ( Sounded like one of this series what is be like find out on the next episode of ****** lol)