Chapter 8

Glenda's POV

Dani didn't come back home last night I know you mad of what she did she didn't have to lie to us. "She's okay, she'll be back soon she just feeling Guilt" Lena handed me a cookie she was a great baker and a friend so I trust her. "I just don't get why would she do that" I took a bite and smiled still good as always "You really should open up a bakery" "well I'll think about it" Lena giggled. Cherry was out she had a meeting with the Lord of Wizards I wanted to go but he's not to fond of me. I hope she's okay and not hurt. "Your thinking about her aren't you?" I looked away "she's okay she'll come back when she's ready don't stress okay?" I smiled and nodded. She s right she's okay she'll be back soon be did give her a tour so she's fine.

Unknown POV
Warning violence ahead

A new puppet to play with "Remember boss said not to kill her" such no fun are these people "yeah I Know" I looked at her helpless body and picked up my sharpest knife. Walking up to her I cut her shirt going deep enough to puncture her skin. Hearing her hiss in pain was music to my ears. I kept going under her shirt dropped off ripped. I watched as her wounds heals this is going to so much fun "Tie her up to a chair I want to see if body parts grow back" grinning while I watch then cut her down and tie her to my sinister chair. Looking at the many choices of weapons I picked up my finger snappers I watched as the fear grew in her eyes and she shake to try escape "Hold her down and open her hands" they moved quickly probably to scared to think about what I said. Placing the sharp object around her index finger I snapped it off and inhaled the air as she screamed in pain. I went ahead and snapped off two more then dragged a chair Infront of her and sat down. "Let's see hehehe" i giggled watching the blood gushed out where her finger was she only had her thumb and her pinky finger. Her fingers slowly began to grow back and tears rolled down her cheek "P-please" she stutters out "Please cut off a next finger?" I asked "No no please!" She screamed as I place it around her finger that grew back and snapped it off making her scream more "That sound I love it" I snapped off there other and the a next one watching it fall on the around with the first sets. "I wonder what else? Hmm maybe your tongue? Noo your ear? Or?" Giggling I turned around jumping out the chair. Maybe I'll just cut off her fingers and make her count them repeatedly. A huge grin raise on my face and that I shall do.

Glenda POV

It's been a week and Dani still hasn't come back home and  Lena have been getting these unexpected calls she never has those. Hmm what if she has something to do with Dani's not coming back what if she did something to her. I don't want to suspect a close friend but for my mate I will "Taylor I want you to follow and listen in to Lena's conversations if you find anything that I should know about tell me" I said and he nodded and went along. I hope she's okay and she's not answering in our link "Hey sweetie You think Dani's okay?" Cherry looked at me worried "Yes hopefully she'll be back soon" I kissed her head and walked on the balcony. Please be okay pup.

Two days later

"Ma'am" Taylor approach me "what have you found?" He sighed and looked down "She has be on the phone speaking to an unknown person of what I've gather so far is that she has someone held Captive and if I didn't known any better I would say it is Ma'am Dani" he looked at me telling me the information. I wouldn't believe this is true "That's not all miss, she has also been contacting someone about a transportation I'm guessing she's not keeping Ma'am Dani there and is transferring her someone else as we speak" he added the rage and anger I was feeling was nothing compared to how cherry was going to feel "Oh and their is a mentioned about torture of Ma'am Dani" I nodded and he left she's going to die I'm going to kill her. "Hey honey what are you doing what's wrong?"Cherry walked in the room and her expression change when she stare my crawls out "Lena has Dani captive" she looked at me confused "Why would Lena have Dani captive it doesn't make any sense" she stated "I don't know but I felt something off so I asked Taylor to watched her and that's the information he told me" she broke the phase she had in her hand and dashed out the room  (that's thing vampires do when you can only she a blur of them because if how fast their going).

Hello lovely's um well that just escalated quickly. What do you think is going to happen next?- comment ~ vote and enjoy reading.